2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2012 mazda3 I touring
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help here. I've been searching the internet and I cant find anything that will provide any information about using adjustable camber plates with ST coilovers. Being that they are German coilovers they do not come with the adjustable top hats for whatever reason and from what I have read about them there is some hole on the top of them that will need to be drilled out to work with them. However this is a big no no with ST. I'm not really looking to track my car (even though I'd love to one day) it's my daily that I drive spiritedly. Ive read all about the strut and spring combos but I've decided that those are not for me. I decided to go with ST because from what I've read they are cheap, their build quality is better than most (might be true might not idk people have their biased opinions) and the lack of adjustable damping could save me from making my car handle worse, even though it seems straight forward and deep down we all want it. Does anyone have any information on this issue or is it even an issue at all? Full disclosure I'm not all that smart when it comes to this stuff. It seems like I know just enough to make myself look stupid. Thanks in advance for any advice yall may have.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts