2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I just installed my CS springs and more recently CS adjustable struts/shocks. I know that the struts do not lower the ride height much, if at all, but looking at my rear tires today I noticed they had a decent amount of camber for my taste. Aside from tire wear is there any other wear and tear things I should know about with this? This is a picture of the rear tire IMG_20140709_201451_715.jpg . Should I include some camber plates (I desperately want some wider tires). Give your opinions or comments so I can read them lol :clap 1:

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Aside from tire wear is there any other wear and tear things I should know about with this? This is a picture of the rear tire View attachment 71346 . Should I include some camber plates (I desperately want some wider tires). Give your opinions or comments so I can read them lol :clap 1:
Excessive rear negative camber equates to more under steer. Get the adjustable rear camber arms, lessen the rear neg camber and your car will handle more neutral. If and when you get wider wheels/tires you can use the adj camber arms to fine tune the fit in the wheel wells providing you get the correct offset wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts