2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2017 Mazda 3 2.5L GT. Anyone know where i can get an additional set of badges? Just wanted to have a second set to mess around with different paint options. Looked on ebay and amazon but nothing says it'll work on a 2017. But are they actually different? Thanks in advance! sorry if this topic was already talked about.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
For the rear, doubt it's changed. Not sure about the front tho, since all that's different is the location. I was going to buy a spare set from the dealer, but didn't feel like paying ~$25 each for the front/rear M and mazda3 badge. Save a few bucks and debadge it from the car then play around with the color options. That's what I ended up doing, after waiting for almost a year. Plus if you mess up on the emblem, just use nail polish remover to remove the old stuff and start over :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
I recently bought a 2017 Mazda 3 2.5L GT. Anyone know where i can get an additional set of badges? Just wanted to have a second set to mess around with different paint options. Looked on ebay and amazon but nothing says it'll work on a 2017. But are they actually different? Thanks in advance! sorry if this topic was already talked about.
Here you go brother!

https://www.mazdaswag.com/

Pretty much everything you'll need.

·
Super Moderator
6,642 Posts
Keep in mind that on some cars the front emblem covers the forward radar sensors and can't be fooled around with or painted.

·
*The Electrician*
1,000 Posts
Keep in mind that on some cars the front emblem covers the forward radar sensors and can't be fooled around with or painted.
unless you don't use them and have them all turned off anyway ;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Pretty sure the front emblem changed. When I got my evil M for the front, the dealer had to drummel it to get the tabs to fit the slots. Doesn't sit quite flush but is n't really noticeable unless you are right on top of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the rear, doubt it's changed. Not sure about the front tho, since all that's different is the location. I was going to buy a spare set from the dealer, but didn't feel like paying ~$25 each for the front/rear M and mazda3 badge. Save a few bucks and debadge it from the car then play around with the color options. That's what I ended up doing, after waiting for almost a year. Plus if you mess up on the emblem, just use nail polish remover to remove the old stuff and start over
good thinking. didn't even think of removing the paint again and again! thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

i did not know that! i thought the sensor was in the windshield? the big panel around the rear view mirror?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts