2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has used any fog light kits from amazon or ebay? I have a sport and want fog lights, they look like a ok deal at $50 - $65. The Mazda kit i found was $300ish.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Presuming your car is a 2014-16 year, purchased my own set from ebay about 2 years back. Not bad for around $50 but had a few issues below. I'd also recommend getting an OEM light stalk also on ebay for maybe $35 instead of using the generic wiring switch the lights come with, just make sure it has the fog light on/off switch.

- Driver side light kept getting filled with condensation a bit over a year after install. Bulb was still ok so just had to dry it out & put some weatherproof silicone seal between the glass & metal frame, few bucks for that fix.

- The black plastic outer trim they came with got loose around the top corners & pretty faded after about a year likely due too cheaper plastic. I'm pretty picky about that so decided to get some OEM ones & toss the old pieces. Picked up the all black ones from Quirk Parts for about $45 each.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts