2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Could you share me the wiring diagram for the factory amp and harness please? I have a 2021 mazda 3 without bose and want to add amp and speakers!
No diagram for 2019+. This thread may help:

ETA - Oops I read that as with Bose. I think there is a non-Bose diagram in another thread

·
Registered
1 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Just wanted to let you know I have the preferred plus (without Bose) into which I successfully installed a Subwoofer. I used a spare-tire subwoofer from Rockville, which has a LOC and Amp built into it. I ended up looking up the wiring diagrams for the Audio amplifier on Mazda's service manual, and found the high-level outputs for the left and right Cowl woofers (I have a copy of the diagram for wiring of all speakers; they're color coded so you know which wires to strip). I tapped into the wires in the speaker cable harness right by the amplifier (under the passenger seat), and tucked the spliced wires into the stock speaker wiring harness. I ran power by using an interior fuse tap, which is the fusebox by the driver's dead pedal (My LOC and subwoofer has auto shutoff so it turns off when the stock amplifier does), and ran it by the wiring harnesses in the doorsills. Everything in my car looks stock, and there are no visible cables for both power and audio.
Hey could you please send me the wiring diagrams for the wiring system as well, I am looking to get the rockville subwoofer
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wanted to let you know I have the preferred plus (without Bose) into which I successfully installed a Subwoofer. I used a spare-tire subwoofer from Rockville, which has a LOC and Amp built into it. I ended up looking up the wiring diagrams for the Audio amplifier on Mazda's service manual, and found the high-level outputs for the left and right Cowl woofers (I have a copy of the diagram for wiring of all speakers; they're color coded so you know which wires to strip). I tapped into the wires in the speaker cable harness right by the amplifier (under the passenger seat), and tucked the spliced wires into the stock speaker wiring harness. I ran power by using an interior fuse tap, which is the fusebox by the driver's dead pedal (My LOC and subwoofer has auto shutoff so it turns off when the stock amplifier does), and ran it by the wiring harnesses in the doorsills. Everything in my car looks stock, and there are no visible cables for both power and audio.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I am finding this page just now and wondering if you still have those wiring diagrams to share. Thanks

121 - 128 of 128 Posts