2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

found out that its not easy to find the same ABS unit as one I have. I mean... its impossible. I was not able to find the ABS Pump/Unit with the same code.

is there any options how to get the correct replacement part? I know that it is possible to buy a new one. But the price is way to big..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys,

found out that its not easy to find the same ABS unit as one I have. I mean... its impossible. I was not able to find the ABS Pump/Unit with the same code.

is there any options how to get the correct replacement part? I know that it is possible to buy a new one. But the price is way to big..
ABS unit has different versions for mazdas with MRCC (Radar Cruise Control) and those without.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hello guys,

There will be different model / code depending on the market, so some models are not available on any online store.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts