2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

361 - 370 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cordial greeting I have version 59.00.444, the application so far working well the only thing is that I have problems with the voice commands in google maps, sometimes it responds by saying Ok google but in most of the times it does not answer the call, other problem I saw is that when leaving the app the screen goes black, you have to press the navigation button to be able to exit completely, another problem is that when trying to play music from jet audio, or auto fame, the sound sticks when scrolls between the app when it is still does not produce this problem of rest works well, thank you for your contribution and time, greetings from Cali, Colombia, South America

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #363 (Edited)
Cordial greeting I have version 59.00.444, the application so far working well the only thing is that I have problems with the voice commands in google maps, sometimes it responds by saying Ok google but in most of the times it does not answer the call, other problem I saw is that when leaving the app the screen goes black, you have to press the navigation button to be able to exit completely, another problem is that when trying to play music from jet audio, or auto fame, the sound sticks when scrolls between the app when it is still does not produce this problem of rest works well, thank you for your contribution and time, greetings from Cali, Colombia, South America
@Carlos Calderon problem already addressed, see main op (1st page) * upgrade your fw to 59.00.502 install id7 recovery package first.

@Gary The Brown Google it or most at aio mazda website.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Downgrade to 59.00.502. Works much better. I had issues with newer version too.
Hey man hope you can help me out I updated my cmu to v70.00.100 but I find it very buggy with the tweaks especially aio so how can I downgrade from v70.xx.xx to v59.00.502 as my system only sees new versions and not old ones.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey man hope you can help me out I updated my cmu to v70.00.100 but I find it very buggy with the tweaks especially aio so how can I downgrade from v70.xx.xx to v59.00.502 as my system only sees new versions and not old ones.
Thanks in advance
You can downgrade but I don't know what about recovery. Maybe you have to reinstall recovery over serial connection. Read this tread: Successful Downgrade from 70.00.021A to 59.00.545A

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm have problem zoom in and out in google map using the controller knob. I tried the instructions on page 1 but it's not working. Only works when using the + and - buttons on screen. What am I missing?

I'm using the latest Nightly_build_01 dated Jun 23. CMU version 59.00.504N

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #367
I'm have problem zoom in and out in google map using the controller knob. I tried the instructions on page 1 but it's not working. Only works when using the + and - buttons on screen. What am I missing?

I'm using the latest Nightly_build_01 dated Jun 23. CMU version 59.00.504N
@jackspm you're not missing anything or a problem. Its an old new standard feature re-add back by google map which allows everything to be selected when using the rotational center control knob.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, has anyone installed 1.14 on firmware 59.00.331? Now I have 1.13 installed, but sometimes there are freezes and sometimes I have to delete the cache permanently in the phone and sometimes reinstall the android auto in the phone. I'm afraid to update to 59.00.502 because my English is bad and I might be wrong in the instructions

·
Registered
1 Posts
@DougS
To determine? Well not that easy..i wouldn't bother. Just either install latest of below. Your choice:

Latest AIO AA v1.13
(Bugs resume playback errors, no HUD for Waze, google assistant conflict & no sound enchanement when all settings selected on for google maps app on andriod device, no daytime/night detection switch mode).

My Latest "Mod" AA v1.14 main post. (No usb support, everything else works flawlessly, except wifi diff story).
You can install any version of aio AA 1.02-1.13 just got to search/google it. Beware there are various bugs/pros and cons of each versions which could send your cmu into an endless bootloop but if you want the best one? Look no further but the main post of this thread. Your decision. If you decide to use my version please provide feedback. Cheers!

Thank you for the work you are doing. I am currently using 1.13 and want to try 1.14. My question is how do I install it using AIO? Would the process be to create a tweak to install AA 1.13 and then copy the 1.14 files onto the usb drive?

Curent FW version is 59.00.441 NA N

Thanks!

361 - 370 of 370 Posts