2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

321 - 340 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello @Radarwild.Good job, but I have problem with uninstall AA v1.14 fw 55-59. Can you help me?Uninstall from AIO Tweaks doesn't work. Best reg.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #324 (Edited)
Hello @Radarwild.Good job, but I have problem with uninstall AA v1.14 fw 55-59. Can you help me?Uninstall from AIO Tweaks doesn't work. Best reg.
@Martinus Install AIO Tweaks App From mzd v2.8.6 to your vhichle then once installed. Mzd main menu go to applications->aio tweaks->options->system restore. But normally using mzd aio v.2.8.6 AA (selecting/tick the red square) compiled to usbdrive for uninstall should work 100%. No idea why it doesn't work for you, very strange.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Perhaps in AIO under install options (top left) "apps to resources" has to be ticked - or not ticked? Perhaps the tweak is installed to the other partition ... so I would try to use the red button aside the AIO AA to uninstall it and try both install options one after another (install AA uninstaller one time with "apps to resources" and one time without checked "apps to resources").

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,
I have this problem
- automatically exiting AA interface (most of the time after reverse the car). Exit AA interface but audio still there, both navigation & music.
Is there away to go back to AA interface other than manually go to application in head unit?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi,
I have this problem
- automatically exiting AA interface (most of the time after reverse the car). Exit AA interface but audio still there, both navigation & music.
Is there away to go back to AA interface other than manually go to application in head unit?
I think this is normal. You have to open AA in head unit and then connect usb cable in order to AA be focused. Then when you leave reverse, AA is focused and works Ok

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,

first of all thank you for the work!

I have used the standard version on 59.00.449. It works as described but there is one big problem: It works only for the first time. When i plug in the phone and start the car everything works fine. But when I switch to rear cam or unplug the cable once or end AA by the button in the interface its over. Everytime i try to return to AA i see a black screen. The phone says everthing is fine and i can see nav arrows on the HUD but CMU screen is black and the only thing i can do is unplug, which brings me back to the normal interface. After resetting CMU it works again - until the next screen switch.

Do you have ideas how to solve that?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello,

I have used the standard version on 59.00.449. It works as described but there is one big problem: It works only for the first time. When i plug in the phone and start the car everything works fine. But when I switch to rear cam or unplug the cable once or end AA by the button in the interface its over. Everytime i try to return to AA i see a black screen. The phone says everthing is fine and i can see nav arrows on the HUD but CMU screen is black and the only thing i can do is unplug, which brings me back to the normal interface. After resetting CMU it works again - until the next screen switch.

Downgrade to 59.00.502. Works much better. I had issues with newer version too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Downgrade to 59.00.502. Works much better. I had issues with newer version too.
I guess you wanted to write 'upgrade' cause my 449 is older than 502.

This is the last option for me. Other people here seem to use it with much older versions without troubles (or at least without this one). If Radarwild has no other idea for me I will have to update and try it again.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I guess you wanted to write 'upgrade' cause my 449 is older than 502.

This is the last option for me. Other people here seem to use it with much older versions without troubles (or at least without this one). If Radarwild has no other idea for me I will have to update and try it again.
Yes, my mistake. I misread your version. 59.00.502 is the most stable for tweaks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #332 (Edited)
Hello,

@yanoosh your fw59.00.449 should be fine. Do these steps before upgrade to fw59.00.502.
1. Make sure you're 100% have id7v1 recovery package installed on your current car fw. Otherwise you'll have to do serial connection for fw59.00.502 which is a major pain. Do id7v1 twice just incase. To allow tweaks installation above fw59.00.449 thruogh usb thumbdrive.
2. Have you try a different usb data/original cable? Another Android device? Your Google/waze map is the latest version? (Try Clear cache for g/w maps & play services?)
3. Try install "AIO tweak app" from mzd AIO v2.8.6 (bottom left selection) to a usb thumbdrive then insert usb into your car and let it install. In your car applications->Aio tweak->options-> do a clean "system restore". Once done install AA Tru_go. The rule is always install AA Tru_go 1st before any other tweaks and try/test it. Why? because it has in-built code to clear/clean up logs/dump files clogging up your system memory etc. Never install a whole bunch of tweaks at once before id7(v1 or v2) AA Tru_go . Have you try the latest AA Tru_go newly nightly build? Maybe that'll fix your problem before upgrading to fw59.00.502. Let us know how u go.
4. If else all failed after installation of id7v1 recovery package has confirmed on your fw59.00.449 then proceed to upgrade to fw59.00.502 and again only install AA Tru_go tweaks nothing else. Test that 1st that its working without blank screen when exiting AA interface then u can install other tweaks afterwards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I have a recurring problem with the HUD navigation arrows from the waze. My version is 56.000.230 and AA v1.14b Tru_go June 2020. The previous version of AA Tru_go was the same problem ... After entering the destination address the first arrow will appear and it is still there (the arrow is frozen). Where is problem?
But everything works fine! Thank you for your work!
I sorry for my english.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi,
I have a recurring problem with the HUD navigation arrows from the waze. My version is 56.000.230 and AA v1.14b Tru_go June 2020. The previous version of AA Tru_go was the same problem ... After entering the destination address the first arrow will appear and it is still there (the arrow is frozen). Where is problem?
But everything works fine! Thank you for your work!
I sorry for my english.
Same happened to me, you have to upgrade your version to 59.00.502 install id7 before upgrade your version.

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 2 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks,
I'll try, but do you think version 59.00.449A will be fine?
I don't want to risk a CMU lock. Therefore, I want to install v.59.00.449A. It will work?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks,
I'll try, but do you think version 59.00.449A will be fine?
I don't want to risk a CMU lock. Therefore, I want to install v.59.00.449A. It will work?
You can try 449 first, be sure to select your correct region before upgrade.

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 2 mediante Tapatalk

321 - 340 of 351 Posts