2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

281 - 285 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #281 (Edited)
Latest version (Standard View) tested this morning...
I can also confirm stutterring is still there
I stay with 29/05 standard view that works well except for the Home button.
Thanks for your work!
@manax @Azraul84 @masive_x @ninhhai @peti007 and everybody else, thanks for testing and feedbacks it really helps alot. Do not stop what you guys doing.

Always regularly check main op for new info and the download link for new nightly build uploaded (look at time/date comparison) for the latest version. Cheers!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Today I had a long trip. After about 20 mins the stuttering going worse. I think there is memory overflow. My experiences after 20 mins:
  • Stuttering going much worse
  • Voice command and music fading slip in time. GMaps say the voice command, and after (!) that music volume goes down and a short time later (the time of voice command) volume goes back.
  • Music track notification shows the next track title over navigation screen 10 sec earlier than the previous track ends. This could be, because the lot stuttering the music track last longer than its own time. 1sec stutter +1sec in duration.
  • Switch to MZD and show the fuel consumption: MZD menu is very laggish. The main menu remains in the background while I step in the fuel consumption screen. After a while background refreshed.
  • Sometimes FAV button doesn't change audio focus from FM radio to AA. When press FAV Spotify plays the music, but the FM radio sounds from speakers.
  • On the fly AA music loose focus and FM radio sounds from speakers.
There is positive experience too (y):
- HUD navigation directions shows well while change focus to MZD

Maybe not bug :
I plug my phone in with the USB cable and take it to the cupholder upside down to not broke the cable. (The TypeC connector is on my phone's bottom) The GPS signal loss sometimes with this position. I jump to the parallel street on navigation. If I lift up the phone the position fix. In the config I didn't modified to use the phone's GPS with AA. I think it might have to use car's GPS but not for me. Is there any fix for this?

·
Registered
12 Posts
@manax @Azraul84 @masive_x @ninhhai @peti007 and everybody else, thanks for testing and feedbacks it really helps alot. Do not stop what you guys doing.

Always regularly check main op for new info and the download link for new nightly build uploaded (look at time/date comparison) for the latest version. Cheers!
@Radarwild How do I share the 21/04 version?

It continues as the most stable.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #284 (Edited)
Today I had a long trip. After about 20 mins the stuttering going worse. I think there is memory overflow. My experiences after 20 mins:
  • Stuttering going much worse
  • Voice command and music fading slip in time. GMaps say the voice command, and after (!) that music volume goes down and a short time later (the time of voice command) volume goes back.
  • Music track notification shows the next track title over navigation screen 10 sec earlier than the previous track ends. This could be, because the lot stuttering the music track last longer than its own time. 1sec stutter +1sec in duration.
  • Switch to MZD and show the fuel consumption: MZD menu is very laggish. The main menu remains in the background while I step in the fuel consumption screen. After a while background refreshed.
  • Sometimes FAV button doesn't change audio focus from FM radio to AA. When press FAV Spotify plays the music, but the FM radio sounds from speakers.
  • On the fly AA music loose focus and FM radio sounds from speakers.
There is positive experience too (y):
- HUD navigation directions shows well while change focus to MZD

Maybe not bug :
I plug my phone in with the USB cable and take it to the cupholder upside down to not broke the cable. (The TypeC connector is on my phone's bottom) The GPS signal loss sometimes with this position. I jump to the parallel street on navigation. If I lift up the phone the position fix. In the config I didn't modified to use the phone's GPS with AA. I think it might have to use car's GPS but not for me. Is there any fix for this?
@peti007 thanks for an extensive review. Your music lag could be a number of issues like memory overflow mentioned. You can try install swapfile (1gb memory) from AIO tweaks. As speedometer tweaks its a known issues clash with AA as well for memory hog, you can uninstall it and see if that helps. Now Gps problem can be either your phone or as you said location of it being placed for better reception/signal or modify the headunit.json and reinstall. You can also try the "AA driver side version" and see if that fixes those issues as well.

@masive_x thanks for sharing, i have re-upload it together with the other AA versions. Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just tested the newest version - std view (30 minutes drive)

*AA cache & user data cleared.
-constantly stuttering in NAV mode
-stuttering when change between MUSIC & NAV mode
-improved in MUSIC mode, but stuttering still there
-MUSIC (Spotify) laggy, takes 8-10 second for song to change after pressing FWD button

281 - 285 of 285 Posts