2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

261 - 269 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
@masive_x @peti007 @bhavinjo
Try again Re-download and install again. Hopefully fixed.
@Radarwild, thanks for the new build.

I have tested this version on 59.546. I do not have any stuttering issue on this build or the one from yesterday for that matter.

However, the black screen issue is still present upon exiting AA. With this build, even pressing the home button again, does not bring up the mazda home. Only way is to press nav or music button to get back to the mazda menu system.

Could that possibly be addressed?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
@Radarwild, thanks for the new build.

I have tested this version on 59.546. I do not have any stuttering issue on this build or the one from yesterday for that matter.

However, the black screen issue is still present upon exiting AA. With this build, even pressing the home button again, does not bring up the mazda home. Only way is to press nav or music button to get back to the mazda menu system.

Could that possibly be addressed?
@bhavinjo tested on fw59.00.502 never have any black screen when exit AA to bring up mzd connect interface for all version. Perhaps try a different fw and try again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
@masive_x thanks for the feedbacks. Im not quite sure why you're having those issues as i have tested them all seem to be working fine. When i pressed fav spotify play, pressed fav again spotify paused everything is completely silient radio do not start. radio will start if i pressed "Endcalls" to release audio focus. Pressed fav again spotify resumed and radio automatically muted. Also there were no stuttering whatsoever on any of the versions when listening to spotify and wasn't navigating - they all have the same code stuttering fixed.

Now what I can suggest is to clear your google/waze map cache again and update to the latest version if there is any. Maybe you had installed speedometer tweaks which can sometime takes up alot of memory that cause the stuttering. Now perhaps there could also be a conflict of some sort either speedometer or other tweaks try to uninstall those 1st then download AAhome_button and test it, then resinstall your tweaks.
Does AIO's "full system restore" work to get everything back to normal and start again?

I see that in the download link you uploaded a newer version, I want to try it but until I restore my entertainment system.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #265 (Edited)
Does AIO's "full system restore" work to get everything back to normal and start again?

I see that in the download link you uploaded a newer version, I want to try it but until I restore my entertainment system.
@masive_x u can use aio full system restore. But how i do it is (recommended to use this method faster easier and remove any conflicts fm/audio etc) @bhavinjo install aio tweaks app v1.0. Turn acc on once, go to mzd app Open the tweak app, either under option or app memu look for system restore and apply. Then download the latest nightly build just updated and install it and test it out. Let me know how'd you guys go. (Keep a backup of previous AA version).

·
Registered
6 Posts
AA v1.14b_Tru_go_fw55-59_Standard_view 27/05
  • Without stuttering.
  • "Home" button goes to MZD Connect. :(
  • "FAV" button pauses Spotify but activates FM audio (just like the "EndCall" button). Should pause without activating FM.
AA v1.14b_Tru_go_fw55-59_Standard_Home_buttonAApps 28/05
  • With stuttering.
  • "Home" button goes to AA menu. ✅
  • "FAV" button pauses Spotify but activates FM audio.
AA v1.14b Tru_go_fw55-59_HD_Standard_Driverside 21/04
  • Without stuttering.
  • "Home" button goes to AA menu. :)
  • "FAV" button pauses Spotify but activates FM audio. But before it worked perfect :unsure:
Hello
Same here. Only AA v1.14b_Tru_go_fw55-59_Standard_view 27/05 and AA v1.14b Tru_go_fw55-59_HD_Standard_Driverside 21/04 work without stuttering with Spotify, TuneIn or VLC
All other version work with stuttering.
Firmware version 59.00.502EU
Phone Xiaomi MI9 latest AA.apk version
Thanks for your work ! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
@masive_x u can use aio full system restore. But how i do it is (recommended to use this method faster easier and remove any conflicts fm/audio etc) @bhavinjo install aio tweaks app v1.0. Turn acc on once, go to mzd app Open the tweak app, either under option or app memu look for system restore and apply. Then download the latest nightly build just updated and install it and test it out. Let me know how'd you guys go. (Keep a backup of previous AA version).
I applied "system restore" from AIO tweak.

I installed the latest version of AA and it continues with stuttering and the "FAV" button pauses Spotify but activates FM.

I installed "AA v1.14b Tru_go_fw55-59_HD_Standard_Driverside" 21/04 and it is the most stable version for me. Without stuttering. Also the "FAV" button pauses Spotify but activates FM.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Battery died, right after firmware downgrade. Will test again in a day or 2 had to put on trickle charger.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi there!
First, thanks to RadarWild, that works really great!

I do not know if I'm dumb, but I can't find the download for AA v1.14b Tru_go (Widescreen view)
I only see 3 versions of AA in the Google Drive
Fw70 USB_Beta1
Fw70 USB_Standard_beta2
Fw55-59_stadard

Can anyone give me a link to download the widescreen version?

Thanks!

261 - 269 of 269 Posts