135 Posts
Discussion Starter #221 (Edited)
Hello
CMU: MAZ CMU-150_59.00.443C
Testing: AA v1.14b Tru_go FW70 USB_HD_beta2
Phone: Redmi Note 8 Pro
Connection: usb cable
Results:
(Connected with USB Cable and Bluetooh at the same time)
Spotify stutters a lot while using GMaps or Waze. The stuttering is greater than with previous versions of AA (It happens every time the maps are redrawn by some type of car movement and / or Zoom).
With an incoming phone call, the sound of spotify does not stop. It is impossible to talk on the phone while listening to spotify.

Either way, thanks Radarwild :)
@peti007 make sure you use AA Tru_go v1.14b fw55-59 HD or if you want to use usb fw55-59 usb. Do not use version for fw70 as your firmware is clearlt 59, which is not suitable for you.

@Antz_00 likewise you have used the wrong version on your system as well see above.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I finally had time to do some testing today.
First, I'm not sure if it was necessary to download and install again, but I did. My tru_go..b had a time stamp from 21 April. The one in the download folder was 22 April with the same file name. I'm assuming the most recent is the best.

On my first trip, I did not have a navigation session started already but I did have google play music loaded to a play queue and paused. I started the car with the USB hub setup plugged in. AA startup took a few moments and started playing music right away. I chose a navigation destination from recents and the navigation seemed to load fine. I tried driving by speed cameras and taking 'wrong turns' to force a recalculation. Things ran fairly smoothly but there was still skipping in the music playback. It wasn't occurring when alert sounds for speed cameras played and it wasn't occuring when navigation changed and had to update. The skipping was occasionally happening just when the navigation voice played. I prefer the Australian English voice if that matters. I am not sure, but AA seems not very responsive to the command knob and buttons and steering wheel buttons. I feel like I have to press and hold them for half a second.

On my second trip, I had google maps started and in a navigation session before turning the car on. google play music was paused again. I had much more difficulty on this trip. I could not listen to music without restarting AA and it wasn't playing when AA restarted. It was more like I caused AA to crash and restart if I pressed the favorite command button or attempted to switch to the play music screen. There were many crash/restarts. I had a frozen maps navigation screen before I turned off the car. I started up again, but I never got music to play and eventually, I only saw a black screen. I could recover to mazda's screen by unplugging USB but if I plugged USB back in, it would just go to a black screen.

To recap my configuration, I simply run the USB scripts as-is:
AA v1.14b Tru_go_fw55-59_HD_Standard_Driverside over
nots.mazdatweaks.win (touchscreen disabled) over
AIO v.2.8.6 - 2020.04.04 over
CMU_SW_VER = 55.00.760A-NA

edit: I should add my phone is a US Tmobile LG V10
I know the age of the phone and the fact that it runs Android Nougat could be my biggest issue :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
You are correct and just made a very good point: the newer your phone (and Android OS) is, the fewer issues you will have while using AA.
unfortunately in my case it's the other way around, with my old phone android 5.0 everything is working great with this version of AIO AA, but with my new phone android 9.0, when searching destination in google maps, the map is redrawn after 10 seconds disabling the search function, I have to terminate my search in no more than 10 seconds which is very difficult. I tried different configurations, erased all caches, reinstalled all apps, but the same problem persists.

CMU version 59.00.502 ADR
PHONE NOKIA 3.1 with Android 9.0

·
Registered
6 Posts
I already unlock 70.00.35 to be able to install AIO settings, I appreciate if you can tell me how you did it since I could not achieve it
[/QUOT

As I manage to unlock 70.00.335 with recovery v2, is there a way to tell me step by step so that I can also configure 70.00.335 and then make adjustments with AIO?
I have tried using recovery v2 but I have not been successful and I do not understand in what step I am failing is why I would like to ask you if you can help me or guide me on how I should do it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not sure if you asking how I got AIO working on 70.00.335 or how to install AA. The AIO installation was all according to the website (serial hack, etc), and the AA can be installed by just putting the tru_go files on a thumb drive and plugging it into your car (auto tweak installation must be enabled, that can be done through the AIO app, part of the serial process).
how to successfully unlock 70.00.335 with recovery v2, is there a way to tell me step by step so that I can also configure 70.00.335 and then make adjustments with AIO?
I have tried using recovery v2 but I have not been successful and I do not understand in what step I am failing is why I would like to ask you if you can help me or guide me on how I should do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
how to successfully unlock 70.00.335 with recovery v2, is there a way to tell me step by step so that I can also configure 70.00.335 and then make adjustments with AIO?
If you are already 335 ,
series function has failed,
you must restart after following steps

1: ready for series function and connected

2: Reupgrade FW335 and wait

3: In the update, re-enter the series function command

4: If the entry is successful, wait for the upgrade to complete

5: After restarting, the AIO installation screen will appear

The above is completed after testing

·
Treveloper
534 Posts
unfortunately in my case it's the other way around, with my old phone android 5.0 everything is working great with this version of AIO AA, but with my new phone android 9.0, when searching destination in google maps, the map is redrawn after 10 seconds disabling the search function, I have to terminate my search in no more than 10 seconds which is very difficult. I tried different configurations, erased all caches, reinstalled all apps, but the same problem persists.

CMU version 59.00.502 ADR
PHONE NOKIA 3.1 with Android 9.0
OK I will revise and say the better your phone's performance the fewer issues you will have using AA. This lays out the performance of the Nokia 3.1 and after reading that I would expect it to have some minor issues.
Not to mention that a micro USB cable will pretty much always be slower than a USB 3.1 cable.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hey @Radarwild , Do you mind removing my email id from the splash/debug screen. People contact me all the time, but I can't really help them much because I don't have the car.

Great work keeping this going !!

·
Registered
9 Posts
First i wanted to thank everyone involved in for their hard work on making AA possible for all of us.
I have Mazda CX5 fw 59.000.504 NA using galaxy s8+ And have been using both builds. I had the same issues as everyone else here until yesterday when i installed tru_go 1.14. I tried both Standard and WS and both work for me great. I wanted to know if there should be a specific installation order when adding AIO tweaks. Do i need to install tweaks first and then tru_go ? I tried installing tru_go first then tweaks and think it changed some of the shortcut buttons function. Again thank you Trezdog44 and Radarwild for all your efforts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Any suggestions to help prevent AA from losing video focus and going to the Mazda dialer about 90% of the time when I make a phone call?

·
Registered
24 Posts
What could be happening or how can this be fixed?
  • Audio stops playing constantly, it comes back without any movement from my self.
  • When I try to recover the sound pressing buttons, nothing happen, just the voice from Waze navigation still working.
  • This affects both, radio and Android auto playing podcast or anything.
Fixed, apparently just installing the latest version in the drive folder

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Radarwild Last version is running really good. Came from a longer trip and everything is working fine. One thing I figured out... The sign in headup display for motorway exit are mirrored in directions. Mean when you should exit the motorway left the sign shows right...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #240 (Edited)
@Radarwild Last version is running really good. Came from a longer trip and everything is working fine. One thing I figured out... The sign in headup display for motorway exit are mirrored in directions. Mean when you should exit the motorway left the sign shows right...
@bgx see main op thread download and reinstall.

221 - 240 of 285 Posts