2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Android Auto is working flawlessly on my Mazda 3 2015 running 59.00.441 NA.

There is only one thing that is bothering me:
I can't reopen Android Auto other than disconnecting/reconnecting the USB cable because the Android Auto is not showing in my applications list.

Is there a way to fix that? I used the Mazda AIO Tool 2.7.2 and only selected Android Auto and also checked the box "Android Auto 1.07a" (was I supposed to?)

Thank you

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

I can't reopen Android Auto other than disconnecting/reconnecting the USB cable because the Android Auto is not showing in my applications list.

Is there a way to fix that? I used the Mazda AIO Tool 2.7.2 and only selected Android Auto and also checked the box "Android Auto 1.07a" (was I supposed to?)

Thank you
Hi,

I am using the same version of AA (1.07a). I don't have any issue. However I am running 56.xx.yyy EU.
Anyway, new version AIO tool is available, 2.7.4 with AA 1.08. Try this one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Thank you
Hi,

I am using the same version of AA (1.07a). I don't have any issue. However I am running 56.xx.yyy EU.
Anyway, new version AIO tool is available, 2.7.4 with AA 1.08. Try this one.
I have uninstalled AA and reinstalled the new 1.08, the icon did show up in Applications list, but it vanished after a reboot. Can't explain it, but AA does open automatically when I connect the USB cable.

Afterwards I tried the option in the toolkit "Full system restore" and reinstalled Android Auto 1.08 and now it works flawlessly. Looks like there was something messing it up, but can't tell what.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm actually having the same issue even after doing a "full restore" using AIO 2.7.6 AA 1.0.8. A way to relaunch it is through the phone's notification but that's not convenient. However, does anyone know how the system scans for the apps?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts