2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Which version would you use v1.15A or v1.15B?

• V1.15A

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • V1.15B

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Widescreen mode v70

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Normal mode v70

Votes: 3 20.0%
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Finally I could download 1.15A - really, please change the file/download hoster.

Test result: Negative.

Bench setup CMU (not in the car) with CX-5 KE CMU FW 70.00.352 EU, Android V11, checked that Dex is deactivated at the phone, AA Tru_go v1.15A FW70_352 HD: No usb connection and no WiFi connection (to the phone hotspot) could be established; not working. I also checked in the AA App settings to click repeatedly on the AA App version number at the phone to perhaps activate dev settings and that wireless Andriod Auto is active. When connecting the original Samsung cable the phone displayed text like "Unstable USB-Connection. Disconnect the cable and connect it again or try another cable.". And as in the test before, the Android Auto App at the phone tries to start and stops immediately - again and again and always displays the same text.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi all. im use fw 59.00.540A-ADR and SS Note 9 android 10. im test V1.15A as of 13th Jan 2021. It has 2 AA sounds and entertainment center. it doesn't interrupt the entertainment center's audio. with me it black screen when exit.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Probably a bit off-topic question, but I don't want to create new thread.

I was wondering - is there any development going on for OFFICIAL Android Auto by local developers?
Meaning, that for those who replaced AUX and USB and upgraded to 70.x.

Like, for example further investigation of touchscreen enabling, integration with ADD HUD, wireless connection, etc.?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all. today I updated from fw59.00.540 ADR to v70.00.100A. while on v59 my AA still works and connects normally to my phone but it's slow. When on V70, AA v1.15A can no longer connect. others Speedometer and videoplayer work properly. (Video Player does not respond to change the screen to full> window> keep AS .. immediately but must go to the next song to respond.) And one more thing is that when installing AA v1.15, the Speedometer and videoplayer won't work. I have to fix it by reinstalling them. I will continue to follow this topic until I find the best solution. thank you.!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Hi all. today I updated from fw59.00.540 ADR to v70.00.100A. while on v59 my AA still works and connects normally to my phone but it's slow. When on V70, AA v1.15A can no longer connect. others Speedometer and videoplayer work properly. (Video Player does not respond to change the screen to full> window> keep AS .. immediately but must go to the next song to respond.) And one more thing is that when installing AA v1.15, the Speedometer and videoplayer won't work. I have to fix it by reinstalling them. I will continue to follow this topic until I find the best solution. thank you.!
@HoangBac1209
What is your phone Android version (v7,v8,v9,v10,v11)?

@Tristan-cx5

I just discovered : The ultimate reason why AA v1.15A works on my system and not everyone else is because i'm using a bridge usb data hub for fast charging. Apparently this data hub allows data information to be pre-process or sorted capabilities to by-pass the very basic unable to read big data/locked, old/new usb hub out for any unofficial AA to work on FW59.00.504 to FW70.00.352 on mzd cmu. (This could also be reason for Android v10+ issues, I do not own Android v10+ devices so can not test on data hub).

Confirmed: I had tried to connect my data usb cable directly from my phone-> to old usb hub either usb(s) ports (Without the external 4 usb ports data hub) and AA V1.15 will refused to load which can be seem on the phone side info screen. The drop down menu on the phone shows cpu keeps forcing AA to run but cannot established full connection.

Developers debug screen: Will load codes midway and crashes/error occurs.

Non-developers screen Android V9: When connecting the original Samsung cable the phone displayed text like "Unstable USB-Connection. Disconnect the cable and connect it again or try another cable.". Android Auto App at the phone tries to start and stops immediately - again and again and always displays the same text.

As soon as I switched over to the bridge connection with the extended usb data Hub it works immediately! (even without extra 12v power for fast charging on the hub @2.1A) without any issue on V1.14b & V1.15. Will update main op thread regarding AA V1.15 required external usb data hub transfer connection which can be bought on ebay or amazon...etc. @Macrom @auditt10 @krystiano refer to main op thread for sample of type & model.

As i do not have new mzd usb hub with the phone icon, AA v1.15 may works on it without the external usb data hub (hope someone can try it out and report back). Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi @Radarwild
Your changes to January 12 and 13 for AA v1.14 and 1.15 result in speedometer and videoplayer not working. I have to reinstall it. both on fw v59 and v70 are the same. review your changes. thank you.!

·
Registered
47 Posts
As soon as i switched over to the bridge connection with the extended usb data Hub it works immediately! (even without extra 12v power for fast charging on the hub @2.1A) with no issue V1.14b & V1.15. Will update main op thread regarding AA V1.15 required external usb data hub transfer connection which can be bought less than $8 on ebay..etc.
Can you share your USB Hub model?

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good USB hub on amazon or ebay. Is there specific requirements i should look for? Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi. Your usb you in UK cost 35£🙈
I found different one but have to test and cost 10.99£😁

First connection without power working ok.
I'll let know how it works.

Model iDsonix-IAU3-4A-015-BK

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi. Your usb you in UK cost 35£🙈
I found different one but have to test and cost 10.99£😁

First connection without power working ok.
I'll let know how it works.

Model iDsonix-IAU3-4A-015-BK
iDsonix-IAU3-4A-015-BK looks good because Usb Type-C power, waiting for connection results :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just confirm connection is great. No problems.

Whiteout power working ok.
No delay no lagging

Tomorrow I'll connect power for this usb hub and will test.

Unitek i can order from Poland for about 8£ 😁

·
Registered
26 Posts
Update.
My usb hub working ok with power and whiteout 😁
No delay no lagging.
Charging my phone aswell 😁
(10.99£ on Amazon same day delivery )

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Update.
My usb hub working ok with power and whiteout 😁
No delay no lagging.
Charging my phone aswell 😁
(10.99£ on Amazon same day delivery )
@krystiano are u on fw70.00.100 or fw70.00.352? With your new usb hub? What Android version are u using (v10 or v11?)on your fw70? Is everything works well as in touch mode? Sounds/music with navigation voice?..etc

·
Registered
26 Posts
OMG i post in wrong🙈
My apologies for that.
I'm using this USB hub for 1.14b version with 59.00.502 Android 11
Sorry once again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi bro @Radarwild, now I'm using AA v1.13 from AIO, so do I have to uninstall it first then install v1.15 ? or just install without uninstall v1.13, thank you

41 - 60 of 82 Posts