2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Which version would you use v1.15A or v1.15B?

• V1.15A

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • V1.15B

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Widescreen mode v70

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Normal mode v70

Votes: 3 20.0%
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Mazda 6 GTR 2018 USA, native AA, CMU fw70.00.352 + ID7 Recovery v2
Samsung S10+, Android 11
1.13 and 1.14 did not worked, 1.15 not tested yet
I need only wireless AA and sensor :)
@AsteriX
yes v1.13 definitely will not work infinite crashes and audio issue..etc with FW70.00.352,
V1.14B (Final dec 31th 2020) will work with Android V9 but when you exit AA interface it'll will give you a blackscreen on FW59.00.504-FW70.00.352
V1.15 will work on FW59.00.504 to FW70.00.352 but require Android V7 to V9 wireless AA will work, and sensor? (V10 and V11 are having issue connecting...a fix or work around could be when you attach the usb cable leave it connect and keep trying selecting the tab "Connected device" multiple times every 5 sec interval until you see below that tab says "Switching role of host between devices..." or until AA shows up on your mzd headunit? not sure if it'll work).

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Radarwild I've just bootlooped my CMU. It's my fault and I knew about the risk so no hard feelings :) I've forgotten about "No more disclaimer tweak" I've there 70.00.100A EU N

What I have learned:

At first eventhough I had bootloop I've had possibility to instal other tweaks on this bootloop screen. For some reason I've decided to uninstall AA. Script has started but the outcome was the same I still had bootloop.

I've read post @Tristan-cx5 how he managed to deal with his bootloop I think first two-three rows worked and one of the remove commands and another lines generated errors - I think it was problem with not existing directory. I can copy paste it later if that can help.
I rebooted CMU and right now my USB hub can't start AIO script and I can't use USB-Ethernet solution because there is no power in USB-Ethernet adapter. I think the only solution I've is serial connection. @Tristan-cx5 do you think it's possible that a few lines of code disabled my USB HUB connection to run AIO?

I've tried SPI NOR Clips 56.00.513B from craz and 70.00.352 from Tristan-CX5. I've second mazda with 70.00.100 EU N - I've copied backup of working one at the exact version 70.00.100A EU N and it's not working. I've added 00 in 10000 address - same result.

I have no idea how to fix it :( If you have any ideas please let me know

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I do not know if a few lines of code can do so, perhaps they can.
Only way I know of how to fix it, is the serial connection and the commands I posted. Perhaps/hopefully someone else has another idea or solution.

·
Registered
12 Posts
@Radarwild I've just bootlooped my CMU. It's my fault and I knew about the risk so no hard feelings :) I've forgotten about "No more disclaimer tweak" I've there 70.00.100A EU N

What I have learned:

At first eventhough I had bootloop I've had possibility to instal other tweaks on this bootloop screen. For some reason I've decided to uninstall AA. Script has started but the outcome was the same I still had bootloop.

I've read post @Tristan-cx5 how he managed to deal with his bootloop I think first two-three rows worked and one of the remove commands and another lines generated errors - I think it was problem with not existing directory. I can copy paste it later if that can help.
I rebooted CMU and right now my USB hub can't start AIO script and I can't use USB-Ethernet solution because there is no power in USB-Ethernet adapter. I think the only solution I've is serial connection. @Tristan-cx5 do you think it's possible that a few lines of code disabled my USB HUB connection to run AIO?

I've tried SPI NOR Clips 56.00.513B from craz and 70.00.352 from Tristan-CX5. I've second mazda with 70.00.100 EU N - I've copied backup of working one at the exact version 70.00.100A EU N and it's not working. I've added 00 in 10000 address - same result.

I have an idea this may help you or not. In case you cmu have wifi connection to any previous network or have internet. Please install ssh and then connect your laptop to the same network as cmu. You can easily get ip cmu if it is connected to the network. and access ssh to cmu del the android auto in it. This idea only works when the cmu has internet.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)

What I have learned:

At first even though I had bootloop I've had possibility to instal other tweaks on this bootloop screen. For some reason I've decided to uninstall AA. Script has started but the outcome was the same I still had bootloop.

@Nosk89
"At first even though I had bootloop I've had possibility to instal other tweaks on this bootloop screen" ---> at this stage of the bootloop is where you still can get out of the bootloop, by using the prepared usb thumbdrive earlier with all the "uninstalled tweaks" compilations which I had mentioned in the prep. U had uninstall AA which messes with the code and disclaimer structure and kind of disabled usb drivers.

Ok follow the instructions to the word from here on to fix your usb/tweaks and enable to read tweaks again.
1. On your computer open Mazda Aio v2.8.6 and select all the "Red square" of all the tweaks and compile it. Copy this folder to another usb (usb must be fat32 formatted) or save it for later and transfer it if you only have one usb thumbdrive.
2. To fix the bootloop or unable to read usb tweaks you must use serial connection nothing else will able to debug it. Get the connection ready with login/pw
3. login quickly with putty or SecureCRT before (if unable to login, reboot cmu with Nav+mute while serial connection still attached to cmu and try again) text stop flying because cmu in bootloop/freeze state. Copy or type do following command codes to putty or SecureCRT and hit enter one by one.
  • mount -o rw,remount /
  • dmesg
  • ls -Rl /jci
  • mount -o rw /dev/mmcblk0p1 /tmp/mnt/resources
  • cp -a /jci/lib/libmc_user.so.org /jci/lib/libmc_user.so
  • cp /tmp/mnt/resources/dev/org_files/profile.org /etc/profile
  • echo 1 > /data/unexpectedshutdownflag
  • reboot
4. While your still connected thruogh serial connect monitor the fly text with putty or SecureCRT after the reboot. A sign of it working is you're back to a non-stop flying text. if flying text stop on putty or SecureCRT your cmu have a bigger problems.
5. So if endless flying text (Unfreeze cmu) you'll either boot into Mzd Main menu, still stuck on mzd bootloop logo or booted into mzd main menu but it is frozen. At this part now insert your usb of all the uninstall tweaks into your car. Make sure nothing else in the other usb slot is connected.
6. It will run and uninstall anything/everything. After a reboot you should be back to original working mzd main menu.
7. Now u can prepare the "No more disclaimer tweak" on your computer and transfer to a clean usb and let it install, remove usb when installation completed.
8. Install AA Tru_go V1.15. Use only Android V7->V9 (V10 and higher have issue connecting).

Lets us know how'd you go if your cmu has been restored and AA Tru_go V1.15 working or buy me a beer. Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Radarwild Thank you for your reply! I've tried this and it doesn't work :( Please take a look at my attachment with logs.

In a nutshell - first 3 commands worked and others generated error. Keep in mind that line of code

ls -Rl /jci

generated a big wall of green and blue text and I've skipped that in my logs just to make it shorter.

@Tristan-cx5 you can also check what kind of errors I've received when I did according to your way.

@Radarwild If I'll get if fixed I'll buy you much more than a beer :D

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
@Radarwild Thank you for your reply! I've tried this and it doesn't work :( Please take a look at my attachment with logs.

In a nutshell - first 3 commands worked and others generated error. Keep in mind that line of code

ls -Rl /jci

generated a big wall of green and blue text and I've skipped that in my logs just to make it shorter.

@Tristan-cx5 you can also check what kind of errors I've received when I did according to your way.

@Radarwild If I'll get if fixed I'll buy you much more than a beer :D
From the log looks like your systemAA.js has been fixed now but your sm.conf file is deleted or corrupted/missing. Check for the backup file sm.conf.org and copy/keep a backup of it then replace/rename it to sm.conf on the same folder.

Else if u dont have this file u need this file perhaps @Tristan-cx5 can upload the sm.conf (rename to sm.conf.org) file here for u to download and transfer to your cmu with wsp with his knowledge of wsp. Once the files has been tranferred over to your cmu folder /jci/sm

Do this : serial connection

ls -Rl /jci/sm

cd /jci/sm

ls

mount -o rw,remount /

mv sm.conf.org sm.conf

Reboot

let me know how u go. This should get your cmu up n running again make sure to reboot cmu. Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Radarwild I am not exactly sure how I am supposed to browse through those folders? What commend should I use? How big the file is?

I've tried your commands and this is the outcome in the file

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
@Radarwild I am not exactly sure how I am supposed to browse through those folders? What commend should I use? How big the file is?

I've tried your commands and this is the outcome in the file
@Nosk89

Refresh check post

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Radarwild, I currently have version 59.00.545 with your 1.14b. It would work better if i upgrade to 70.00.100 with this 1.15 ?? (always with id2 recovery install, of course)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
@Nosk89 : I guess Radarwild can help you better, than I could, as I am not a developer.
From your txt file for me I can only see, that your backup files (ending with .org) do not exist and also no sm.conf & opera.ini files exist. And if there is no backup files, it can not be restored. And the restoring of the backup was the plan with the commands I mentioned. Then thats the cause for the non-woring process/commands.

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Nosk89

@Radarwild

UPDATE: Sorry I've tried it without sm.conf so it couldn't work.

Refresh check post

I've tried it:

ls -Rl /jci/gui/apps/system/js (worked)

cd /jci/gui/apps/system/js (worked)

ls (worked)

mount -o rw,remount / (worked)

mv systemApp.js.org systemApp.js (I think it worked when I did it 1st time after 2nd time it's not working problem with directory)

Also try:

mount -o rw,remount / (worked)
cd /jci/sm (worked)
mv sm.conf.org sm.conf (it's not working)

Also can try the following code one by one and press enter.

du -h /jci/gui (worked)

df -h (worked)

Reboot

I've done reboot and nothing has changed yet. You can see everything in the file. Maybe I've done something in the wrong order? I am not sure If I was supposed to connect it with commands from post #25. Nevertheless thank you that you're trying to find solution :)

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Else if u dont have this file u need this file perhaps @Tristan-cx5 can upload the sm.conf (rename to sm.conf.org) file here for u to download and transfer to your cmu with wsp with his knowledge of wsp. Once the files has been tranferred over to your cmu folder /jci/sm
@Tristan-cx5 Could you please upload the sm.conf and explain how to transfer it :)?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Hi Radarwild, I currently have version 59.00.545 with your 1.14b. It would work better if i upgrade to 70.00.100 with this 1.15 ?? (always with id2 recovery install, of course)
@andresmc

My Suggestions would be:
1. Try new v1.14b as of 12th Jan 2021. (Blackscreen exit AA interface with fw high than .502).
2. Else wise you're on fw59.00.545 install "No more disclaimer" tweaks 1st otherwise prepare to be in bootloop/soft brick. Then install V1.15A (no blackscreen when exit AA interface) more smoother on fw59.00.545.
3. But not recommended but if you're absolutely sure know what you're doing. Update to Fw70.00.100 (more bug fix from mzd fw loads quicker on boot) again install "No more disclaimer" 1st then V1.15A. U can pause radio anytime in unofficial AA interface.

·
Registered
25 Posts
@andresmc

My Suggestions would be:
1. Try new v1.14b as of 12th Jan 2021. (Blackscreen exit fw high than .502).
2. Else wise you're on fw59.00.545 install "No more disclaimer" tweaks 1st otherwise prepare to be in bootloop/soft brick. Then install V1.15A (no blackscreen when exit AA interface) more smoother on fw59.00.545.
3. But not recommended but if you're absolutely sure know what you're doing. Update to Fw70.00.100 (more bug fix from mzd fw loads quicker on boot) again install "No more disclaimer" 1st then V1.15A. U can pause radio anytime in unofficial AA interface.
Thanks!! i already have the "no more disclamer" installed (and speedometer, videoplayer, mzd tweaks, etc...) in the past update the mzd version 59.00.433 to 545 and it goes much faster. Because it is not recommended to update again to 70.00.100? Isn't it better in everything than the previous version (59)? if AA1.15 will work just as well as on 59 and the system will be faster...

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
@Nosk89 : I do not know, what Radarwild meant with "transfer to your cmu with wsp with his knowledge of wsp". Perhaps you can copy the file via putty command. Copy the sm.conf in the root of an FAT32 formatted usb stick and connect it to the usb hub of the car. Then use this command via serial access (e.g. in putty):

Code:
echo 1 > /sys/class/gpio/Watchdog\ Disable/value ; mount -o rw,remount /tmp/mnt/sd* ; cp /tmp/mnt/sd*/sm.conf /jci/sm/sm.conf
Thats how I would try it. No guarantee, that my copy command works, as I am not a developer.

I had to install 70.00.100 EU first, then did a JCI backup via AIO usb tweak. But here are the files of 70.00.100 EU: sm.conf and sm.conf.org - just rename the zip (delete ".pdf", unzip and then you`ll have both files).

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Thanks!! i already have the "no more disclamer" installed (and speedometer, videoplayer, mzd tweaks, etc...) in the past update the mzd version 59.00.433 to 545 and it goes much faster. Because it is not recommended to update again to 70.00.100? Isn't it better in everything than the previous version (59)? if AA1.15 will work just as well as on 59 and the system will be faster...
Yes, in thats case just stick with FW59.00.545 with 100% sure u had "No more disclaimer" tweaks installed go ahead and install V1.15A and enjoy. Please report back your results if it works, audio, exiting AA suddenly by disconnecting the usb cable suddenly if a blackscreen appears? And then reconnect cable AA will load and audio resume..radio can mute/unmute in AA interface?..etc . Btw what Android phone Version are u using? With AA v1.15A? Cheers!

Note: Fw70 is a beast in speed compare to FW59, but u must be extra careful and take the big risk involved when updating and installing V1.15A follow all instructions in main ops. Be aware that Android Version higher than v9 will/may face connection issues. Learn more about AA 1.11 and Note10+ must disable all dex mode related, deny all permission to dex..etc

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes, in thats case just stick with FW59.00.545 with 100% sure u had "No more disclaimer" tweaks installed go ahead and install V1.15A and enjoy. Please report back your results if it works, audio, exiting AA suddenly by disconnecting the usb cable suddenly if a blackscreen appears?..radio can mute/unmute in AA interface?..etc . Btw what Android phone Version are u using? With AA v1.15A? Cheers!
actualy i have your 1.14 AA with 59.00.545 (android 11) and works fine!! But i would like to update the mzd to be faster...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
@Tristan-cx5 please try/test whenever you have time for AA Tru_go V1.15A on your bench Cmu FW70.00.352 but this time disable all Dex mode related on your Android v10 or higher devices. Hopefully this time AA v1.15A it'll work as dex is not accessible. Please give feedback/results as usual. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I will test, when you provide the file (A version) at another file hoster. I can not download the file. After hitting "Skip ad", I am not redirected to the download. I tried 3 browsers for the last 10 minutes.

Dex is (just checked) and was also deactivated at my last test. I do not use Dex and did not change the settings of it.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts