2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Which version would you use v1.15A or v1.15B?

• V1.15A

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • V1.15B

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Widescreen mode v70

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Normal mode v70

Votes: 3 12.0%
241 - 260 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
@AsteriX

Go to page 1 of the thread (main op thread) download the latest AA Tru_go V1.15B (3rd June 2021). Install latest AA Tru_go V1.15B over (old) existing version. Whenever, free go for a Test/drive and see if HUD conflicting images/sign (speedlimit) overlapping/disappearing issue remains in Waze/google map with native navigation or not. Report back results.
Got it

·
Registered
45 Posts
@peti007 yes worth to update but not to fw70 for your situation, best would be to just upgrade to fw59.00.545 + V1.15 You'll still get street names information coded as fw70 without the need of (usb data hub..etc) extra hardware. Regarding old monochrome HUD, im not quite sure if it can show street names on it, perhaps you can let us know once you upgraded your system firmware.
I have downgraded from 59.00.545 to 59.00.502 because of bugs in FW and unstable AA. If I buy the Unitek USB hub I should upgrade to FW70.xx.xxx? Is there any disadvantage to use FW70 vs FW59.00.545? I can buy the USB hub and install the recovery over serial.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 · (Edited)
I have downgraded from 59.00.545 to 59.00.502 because of bugs in FW and unstable AA. If I buy the Unitek USB hub I should upgrade to FW70.xx.xxx? Is there any disadvantage to use FW70 vs FW59.00.545? I can buy the USB hub and install the recovery over serial.
@peti007 that very odd, did you install V1.15B on FW59.00.545 EU (tested works perfectly) ? V1.14 or (b) is not compatible with FW59.00.545.

Anyway, if you can get the usb data hub then upgrade to fw70.00.100 this version save you from doing id7 or id7v2. No disadvantage (except Android 10+ devices maybe not be compatible) , just make sure you install "No more disclaimer" tweaks prior installation of other tweaks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
@peti007 that very odd, did you install V1.15B on FW59.00.545 EU (tested works perfectly) ? V1.14 or (b) is not compatible with FW59.00.545.

Anyway, if you can get the usb data hub then upgrade to fw70.00.100 this version save you from doing id7 or id7v2. No disadvantage (except Android 10+ devices maybe not be compatible) , just make sure you install "No more disclaimer" tweaks prior installation of other tweaks.
I upgraded to FW70.00.100 today and installed V1.15B. It didn't work without USB hub (as expected), the phone periodically notifiy AA connected, but on the MZD screen nothing happend. I tired a 7 port USB3 hub, but it didn't work. MZD said: USB hub not supported. I found an other, very cheap Vodafone branded representation gift MO8670 USB2 (!) hub at home and with this AA works!
I hadn't go for a trip now, only tried at garage, but the music stuttered sometimes :(. I hope tomorrow I can go for a short trip to test it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi @Radarwild

I followed your instruction and couldn't connect to AA on both cable and wireless.

• Downgrade to version 59.00.545 EU
  • Install tweak no disclaimer
  • Install Tru_go V1.15B
  • Phone: AA app - enabled developer mode
  • Car: Connected wifi to phone's hotspot
  • Start head unit server (nothing happened)
  • Try USB cable (nothing happened)

This is exactly same as my previous FW 70.00.352 :(

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
Hi @Radarwild

I followed your instruction and couldn't connect to AA on both cable and wireless.

• Downgrade to version 59.00.545 EU
  • Install tweak no disclaimer
  • Install Tru_go V1.15B
  • Phone: AA app - enabled developer mode
  • Car: Connected wifi to phone's hotspot
  • Start head unit server (nothing happened)
  • Try USB cable (nothing happened)

This is exactly same as my previous FW 70.00.352 :(
@zeroxw try a different phone, tablet. Use a USB data cable/try another cable which can transfer data. The one you currently use is probably only capable of only charging.

·
Registered
26 Posts
@zeroxw try a different phone, tablet. Use a USB data cable/try another cable which can transfer data. The one you currently use is probably only capable of only charging.
Actually, I want AA wireless, if it only works for cable I'm not going to use AA.
Could it be caused by Phone's AA version? I'm using 6.4.611714
When connected wifi hotspot, the CMU's IP address is 192.168.198.181

I installed
AA Tru_go v1.15 Original scaling FW59_545-FW70_352

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
Hi @Radarwild
I found below conversation on this thread related to wireless IP address, not sure if this can fix the problem or not.

View attachment 282500
@zeroxw if you're going connect thruogh wireless dont bother, as the hardware isnt capable of sustaining enough data for vid/audio (stuttering/lag) , the outcome is unstable and unforseen bugs arises (e.g disconnect/reconnect are not always successful). Usb cable is the best way to go.

·
Registered
92 Posts
@Radarwild I tried the version of June 3, as before, the output of the signs causes a restart of navigation on the HUD, tried disabling the adaptive cruise, no difference, but noticed an interesting feature, if the sign is not from navigation map, but is read by the FSC camera, then the sign does not conflict with the navigation output

·
Registered
45 Posts
I upgraded to FW70.00.100 today and installed V1.15B. It didn't work without USB hub (as expected), the phone periodically notifiy AA connected, but on the MZD screen nothing happend. I tired a 7 port USB3 hub, but it didn't work. MZD said: USB hub not supported. I found an other, very cheap Vodafone branded representation gift MO8670 USB2 (!) hub at home and with this AA works!
I hadn't go for a trip now, only tried at garage, but the music stuttered sometimes :(. I hope tomorrow I can go for a short trip to test it.
I had a short trip yesterday and tried AA in the car. The stuttering is there, but not always. And only with playing music in AA with Poweramp. With Spotify or MyOnlineRadio not stuttered. So it is very promising. I hope Poweramp will works flawlessly in the future. Thanks for your great work @Radarwild!

·
Registered
27 Posts
@Radarwild
Been running 18th May 2021 of AA Tru_go V1.15B for a couple weeks now.
Much improvement on video and audio focus.

Bugs to report:
#1 Sometimes when switching to reverse, the back up cam shows Mazda main menu over the camera image. Only thing that fixes is rebooting CMU. Has happened on 3 occurrences in the last 2 weeks.

#2 Audio focus for picking up calls had a slight delay when in AA. (Silent for a few seconds)
When not using AA Bluetooth calls have no delay at all.
When using AA, I almost get like mute sound before I finally hear person calling. Seems more apparent when receiving calls.

Other than that everything else working smoothly. Great updates in the last months!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just installed 1.15 original scaling and it mostly works; I'm unable to get back into Android Auto after going back to the mazda main screen except by unplugging and replugging in my device. Hitting Android Auto in the app screen does nothing. Main reason I'm jumping out of it is because my FM radio audio will stop working until I go back into the audio screen,

Additionally, hitting the nav button which used to bring me to Google Maps is just going to the compass. Maybe I need to disable the compass with AIO?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Main reason I'm jumping out of it is because my FM radio audio will stop working until I go back into the audio screen,
  • Press Fav button to pause/resume AA media/apps - no skipping last track when resume from radio focus to phone audio apps eg spotify, google music, pulsar+..etc. (pressing prev or next button on the steering wheel to change tracks).
  • Press "End calls" button on the steering wheel to switch to radio audio or pause/mute audio (very handy smart feature as you can change your saved favourite radio stations with prev and next button). It will also fuction as normal during a call. To end it, press the end call button.
  • Press and hold down "back" button for 2-4 seconds then release it to exit AA interface.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks, that should be copied into the main post of this thread, assumption was there was a difference between that version and this, as I am on 70xx fw. Wouldn't have thought to read all the old firmware info.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If I want to refresh the AA Tru_go app, do I need to remove all AiO hacks and reinstall them after installing AA?

241 - 260 of 266 Posts