2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Which version would you use v1.15A or v1.15B?

• V1.15A

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • V1.15B

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Widescreen mode v70

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Normal mode v70

Votes: 3 12.0%
221 - 240 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
I tried it, but it didn't seem to work, I will try again

@Radarwild what about signs, have any ideas how to fix it?
@AsteriX What signs? Are you referring to the refresh/flickering/non display images on HUD intermediately? thats normal on unofficial AA. Theres nothing blocking FSC/AA or anything trying to display during refresh/image transmission. Normal on v1.15.

·
Registered
92 Posts
@Radarwild
On the HUD there is an area for displaying speed limit signs and recognized by the FSC camera, so when the navigation is displayed from Google maps or Waze, these signs have time to appear for a second, and then disappear, so I conclude that when displaying on the HUD this area also overlaps or there is a command to bring emptiness into this area
look at my videos, it should be clear there.
Under normal conditions without navigation on HUD from AA, the speed limit sign is always displayed there.

Video of conflict between Waze and signs from native navigation
Sorry for stabilization

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is it worth to upgrade from 59.00.502+AA 1.14 to 70.xx.xxx+AA 1.15? I have a 2015 Mazda 3 with monochrome HUD. This older HUD can shows the street names too or only the newer colored one after the facelift? I have Honor 8 ( Android 8 Oreo). Thanks!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 · (Edited)
Is it worth to upgrade from 59.00.502+AA 1.14 to 70.xx.xxx+AA 1.15? I have a 2015 Mazda 3 with monochrome HUD. This older HUD can shows the street names too or only the newer colored one after the facelift? I have Honor 8 ( Android 8 Oreo). Thanks!
@peti007 yes worth to update but not to fw70 for your situation, best would be to just upgrade to fw59.00.545 + V1.15B, an additionally You'll still get street names information codes from fw70 without the need of (usb data hub..etc) extra hardware.

Regarding old monochrome HUD, im not quite sure if it can support street names on it, perhaps you can let us know once you've upgraded your system firmware to fw59.00.545 and report back your results.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 · (Edited)
@Radarwild
I don’t know exactly how displaying signs from Google maps and Waze works, but it seems that they are trying display something, thereby blocking the signs of native navigation.
I see 2 ways of solution:

1. If it is possible to completely disable signs in Google maps and Waze, then this area of the screen should not conflict, this is also good because temporary and special signs will be recognized with FSCam, which Google usually does not know about.

2. Try to fix displaying signs in Google maps and Waze, but in this case, the functionality of recognizing road signs by the FSCam will most likely be lost.

Ready to test if necessary, you can also PM me
@AsteriX , I noticed this issues only occurs on vehicle with Mrcc module as it display extra images causing cross conflicting images . Vehicle without mrcc has no issue with any existing V1.14 (b), v1.15 (b) relating to HUD.

Anyhow, suggestion (1) method/solution applied to the latest AA Tru_go V1.15B (Untested) refer to page 1, please test and confirm, report back.

Regards,
Radarwild

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone success with V1.15B on Samsung Note 10+ android 11?
I couldn't connect on both usb or wireless. :(

Here are steps:
  • Install no disclaimer
  • Install AA V1.15B
  • Enable developer mode on AA.
  • Enable wifi hotspot
  • Start headunit server (nothing happened, Car: android auto app not start)
  • Connect USB cable (same as above, nothing happened.)
FW: 70.00.352B

pls help.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 · (Edited)
Anyone success with V1.15B on Samsung Note 10+ android 11?
I couldn't connect on both usb or wireless. :(

Here are steps:
  • Install no disclaimer
  • Install AA V1.15B
  • Enable developer mode on AA.
  • Enable wifi hotspot
  • Start headunit server (nothing happened, Car: android auto app not start)
  • Connect USB cable (same as above, nothing happened.)
FW: 70.00.352B = require usb data hub or new mazda AA/CP usb hub+cable. Else downgrade to fw59.00.545 (fw70 partial codes) no extra hardware required for Android v10+.

pls help.
@zeroxw refer to main op (page 1) Andriod 10+, issues with fw70+ . Are you connecting your device with an USB data hub? Are you using new mazda hub with phone icon next to port 1?..did you turn off usb debugging? If you're using old mazda original usb hub downgrade to fw59.00.545 (has partial fw70 codes without official mazda AA/CP software), compatible with Android v6-v10+ no extra hardware required.

·
Registered
92 Posts
@AsteriX , I noticed this issues only occurs on vehicle with Mrcc module as it display extra images causing cross conflicting images . Vehicle without mrcc has no issue with any existing v1.15 (b) relate to HUD.

Anyhow, question (1) method/solution applied to the latest AA Tru_go V1.15B (Untested) refer to page 1, please test and confirm, report back.
Yes Ihave MRCC, will test and report

·
Registered
26 Posts
thanks @Radarwild

I'm using old usb hub, is it posible to downgrade from 70.00.352 to 545?
I turned off usb debug

I found this on the forum but not sure how to do:

To downgrade u need failsafe first and not the reinstall

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 · (Edited)
thanks @Radarwild

I'm using old usb hub, is it posible to downgrade from 70.00.352 to 545?
I turned off usb debug
@zeroxw yes, you can downgrade/upgrade with old usb hub, i have done this literally hundreds of times no issues whatsoever! For testing AA v1.14, v1.15 and v2.0 (unreleased).

If you downgrade to Fw59.00.545 you'll retain tweaks installation through USB (since previous id7v2 serial) , but if you decided one day to upgrade back to Fw70.00.352 you'll required to do serial connection id7v2 again. I would recommend to stay on fw59.00.545 as its the absolute best fw with some fw70 codes (Hud street info) for AAV1.15 without huge chunks of Mazda AA/CP software and compatible with all Android version (6-10+). No extra hardware required.

Note: unofficial FW upgrade/downgrade method but works 100% never ever failed.

1. Download and Load fail-safe and re-installation files (Fw59.00.545 , do not pay attention to EU region as its irrelevant for you, no gain/loss) into usb. ---->>>> HiDrive
2.Make sure car battery is fully charged. Go for a 10mins drive if you need to charge it.
3. Make sure engine is switched off. Press Acc twice, press brake and set gear on nuteral "N" release brake pedal. Press Acc again. Vehicle will have power and never switch off until car battery empty.
4. Comence downgrade/upgrade (procedure from hidrive pdf file). Downgrade - first install fail-safe, 10 mins (do not reboot once done), then install re-installation file (1.8-2 gb) 40-45mins. Upgrade same process.
5. Set gear back to park "P" position when FW successfully installed.

Regards,
Radarwild

·
Registered
26 Posts
@zeroxw yes, you can downgrade/upgrade with old usb hub, i have done this literally hundreds of times no issues whatsoever! For testing AA v1.14, v1.15 and v2.0 (unreleased).

If you downgrade to Fw59.00.545 you'll retain tweaks installation through USB (since previous id7v2 serial) , but if you decided one day to upgrade back to Fw70.00.352 you'll required to do serial connection id7v2 again.
I only want AA to work, no worry v50 or v70.
is there a full guide how to downgrade?

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts

If you downgrade to Fw59.00.545 you'll retain tweaks installation through USB (since previous id7v2 serial) , but if you decided one day to upgrade back to Fw70.00.352 you'll required to do serial connection id7v2 again.

Note: unofficial upgrade/downgrade method but works 100% never failed.

1. Load fail-safe and re-installation files into usb.
2.Make sure car battery is fully charged.
3. Press Acc twice, press brake and set gear on nuteral "N". Press Acc again. Vehicle will have power and never switch off until car battery empty.
4. Comence downgrade/upgrade. Downgrade - first install fail-safe (do not reboot once done), then install re-installation file (1.8-2 gb). Upgrade same process.

Regards,
Radarwild
Dumb question :)

On step 1, failsafe is v50.00.545?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·

·
Registered
26 Posts
I only want AA to work, no worry v50 or v70.
is there a full guide how to downgrade?

Thanks

If you downgrade to Fw59.00.545 you'll retain tweaks installation through USB (since previous id7v2 serial) , but if you decided one day to upgrade back to Fw70.00.352 you'll required to do serial connection id7v2 again. I would recommend to stay on fw59.00.545 as its the absolute best fw with some fw70 codes (Hud street info) for AAV1.15 without huge chunks of Mazda AA/CP software and compatible with all Android version (6-10+). No extra hardware required.

Note: unofficial FW upgrade/downgrade method but works 100% never ever failed.

1. Download and Load fail-safe and re-installation files (Fw59.00.545 , do not pay attention to EU region as its irrelevant for you, no gain/loss) into usb. ---->>>> HiDrive
2.Make sure car battery is fully charged. Go for a 10mins drive if you need to charge it.
3. Make sure engine is switched off. Press Acc twice, press brake and set gear on nuteral "N" release brake pedal. Press Acc again. Vehicle will have power and never switch off until car battery empty.
4. Comence downgrade/upgrade (procedure from hidrive pdf file). Downgrade - first install fail-safe, 10 mins (do not reboot once done), then install re-installation file (1.8-2 gb) 40-45mins. Upgrade same process.
5. Set gear back to park "P" position when FW successfully installed.

Regards,
Radarwild
Hi @Radarwild

My region is 4A N (ADR) which does not have v59.00.454.
When you said: (Fw59.00.545 , do not pay attention to EU region as its irrelevant for you, no gain/loss) into usb. ---->>>> HiDrive
is it ok for me to use EU version?
can I go with cmu150_ADR_59.00.502A_failsafe.up?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 · (Edited)
Hi @Radarwild

My region is 4A N (ADR) which does not have v59.00.454.
When you said: (Fw59.00.545 , do not pay attention to EU region as its irrelevant for you, no gain/loss) into usb. ---->>>> HiDrive
is it ok for me to use EU version?
can I go with cmu150_ADR_59.00.502A_failsafe.up?
@zeroxw im in ADR region as well and IS using fw59.00.545 EU (for testing..etc) without any issue at all, everything works 100%. NA region is NOT compatible for us. EU is absolutely fine as mentioned above.

"can I go with cmu150_ADR_59.00.502A_failsafe.up?" No,
Do not mix fail-safe, stick with the same version (region EU). Else prepare for a brick CMU!

Regards,
Radarwild

·
Registered
26 Posts
@zeroxw im in ADR region as well and IS using fw59.00.545 EU (for testing..etc) without any issue at all, everything works 100%. NA region is NOT compatible for us. EU is absolutely fine as mentioned above.

"can I go with cmu150_ADR_59.00.502A_failsafe.up?" No,
Do not mix fail-safe, stick with the same version (region EU). Else prepare for a brick CMU.

Regards,
Radarwild
got it, I will go with 454 EU :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 · (Edited)
got it, I will go with 454 EU :)
@zeroxw report back your results regards (Samsung Note 10+ android 11) with AA Tru_go V1.15B if successful or not..HUD module (street information), audio, backup cam ..etc working or not on fw59.00.545, cheers

Radarwild.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Anyhow, suggestion (1) method/solution applied to the latest AA Tru_go V1.15B (Untested) refer to page 1, please test and confirm, report back.
Do not understand what exact i need to do

1. Why is AA Tru_go V1.15A shows/flashes for a few seconds and then failed to load and return to mzd default menu. Even when I had disconnect and reconnect the usb cable multiple attempt after 20 second+ although all resources had loaded? Or won't connect in wireless mode?

Before making any connection from your Android device and your cmu system...
  • 1. Have you enable developers mode on your andriod device in settings? and enable usb debugging? (Andriod v6-v9) v10+ switch off usb debugging.
  • 2. Have you enable developers mode in Android auto app on your device and selected/tick enable unknown source? And allow video resolution up to 1080p?
  • 3. Have you update to the latest google maps/waze/Android Auto apps and clear all their cache?
  • 4. Have you established Bluetooth connection between mzd headunit and on your device?
1 debugging is OFF
2 unknown source CHECKED, 1080p
3 google maps/waze latest, cache cleared, AA 6.3 because 6.4 and 6.5 do not see S2A
4 Bluetooth connection established

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 · (Edited)
Do not understand what exact i need to do
@AsteriX

1. If it is possible to completely disable signs in Google maps and Waze, then this area of the screen should not conflict, this is also good because temporary and special signs will be recognized with FSCam, which Google usually does not know about.
You have miss understood, Im using your suggestion 1. As to disable waze/google sign recognition codes.

Go to page 1 of the thread (main op thread) download the latest AA Tru_go V1.15B (3rd June 2021). Install latest AA Tru_go V1.15B over (old) existing version. Whenever, free go for a Test/drive and see if HUD conflicting images/sign (speedlimit) overlapping/disappearing issue remains in Waze/google map with native navigation or not. Report back results.

Regards,
Radarwild

221 - 240 of 266 Posts