2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Which version would you use v1.15A or v1.15B?

• V1.15A

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • V1.15B

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Widescreen mode v70

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Normal mode v70

Votes: 3 12.0%
201 - 220 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Fixed on AA Tru_go (V1.14B & V1.15B) 22nd May 2021.
Cool will try in today, hope installing over existing with many tweaks won't break anything

@Radarwild please tell me how to properly finish using AA on the CMU and on the phone for a successful start next time

I do everything according to the instructions, but the wireless connection does not work, is there anyone with a successful wireless connection at 70.00.352? If it works, then I am missing some small nuance

·
Registered
92 Posts
Setup: 2019 Signature CX-5 FW70.00.352, Android V11 (Pixel 5), AA Tru_go v1.15 Original scaling FW59.00.545 to FW70_352, using an AA wireless dongle (so the car has a USB connection).
Tell me please as detailed as possible the procedure for how you connect wirelessly
i have FW70.00.352, Android V11 (Samsung S10+), AA Tru_go v1.15 Original scaling FW59.00.545 to FW70_352 same as you

·
Registered
2018 MAZDA3
76 Posts
@AsteriX
According to old comments and messages I believe that the wifi connection does not work with higher android versions like 11 and 10, remains to be confirmed by connoisseurs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tell me please as detailed as possible the procedure for how you connect wirelessly
i have FW70.00.352, Android V11 (Samsung S10+), AA Tru_go v1.15 Original scaling FW59.00.545 to FW70_352 same as you
I didn't have any luck with the built in wireless capability, but I was lucky enough to get an AAWireless early on, and it's been working pretty much flawlessly since the first OTA, including with this setup.

·
Registered
2018 MAZDA3
76 Posts
Looking at the demo videos I don't see any difference between "AA Tru_go v1.15 Original scaling FW59.00.545 to FW70_352" and "AA Tru_go v1.15B FW59.00.545 to FW70_352 "

can someone explain the difference to me?

·
Registered
2018 MAZDA3
76 Posts
@AsteriX

I think this time you did not understand my question, I know that the updates fix the bugs

there are two versions the first 115 and the th 115B, I do not see a difference between these two.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 · (Edited)
@AsteriX

I think this time you did not understand my question, I know that the updates fix the bugs

there are two versions the first 115 and the th 115B, I do not see a difference between these two.
@lalous_30 codes are largely different. Audio focus are slightly differ for V1.15: music plays from usb thumbdrive with AA, it can be resume playback after navigation voice but v1.15b may not resume usb music after navigation notifications...has yet been tested. You may not tell the differences if you're not using usb thumbdrive with mp3 songs.

Note: the sign bug on v1.15 has not been addressed. Only on V1.15b.

Regards,
Radarwild

·
Registered
92 Posts
I installed new version on top of the previous version, everithing is ok
Issue with speed limit signs now they aredisappeared

If there is no SD card with native navigation, then there are no speed limit signs, if you insert SD card with native navigation, then the signs conflict with the output to HUD, when the sign should change or the camera reads the road sign, then the indication of the arrows disappears from the HUD, then they return and remove the speed limit sign

I can show you video to understanding

·
Registered
5 Posts
I installed new version on top of the previous version, everithing is ok
Issue with speed limit signs now they aredisappeared

If there is no SD card with native navigation, then there are no speed limit signs, if you insert SD card with native navigation, then the signs conflict with the output to HUD, when the sign should change or the camera reads the road sign, then the indication of the arrows disappears from the HUD, then they return and remove the speed limit sign

I can show you video to understanding
I'm seeing this as well. It seems like any time it would have set the sign to 5kph before it now just turns it off instead.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm seeing this as well. It seems like any time it would have set the sign to 5kph before it now just turns it off instead.
@Radarwild
I don’t know exactly how displaying signs from Google maps and Waze works, but it seems that they are trying display something, thereby blocking the signs of native navigation.
I see 2 ways of solution:
1. If it is possible to completely disable signs in Google maps and Waze, then this area of the screen should not conflict, this is also good because temporary and special signs will be recognized with FSCam, which Google usually does not know about.
2. try to fix displaing signs in Google maps and Waze, but in this case, the functionality of recognizing road signs by the FSCam will most likely be lost

Ready to test if necessary, you can also PM me

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been using AA v1.15B for the last couple of days and I've noticed a couple of additional issues/bugs:

• Long pressing home button does not take me Mazda Infotainment system.
  • The volume changes icon does not appear when I'm on AA. Although, sound does increase or decrease with the volume knob
  • I'm not able to change the Guidance audio volume separately. For instance, when you use the volume knob while the navigation cues are ongoing, the guidance volume should change and the playback music volume shouldn't be affected.

Are there workarounds to these issues?

cc @Radarwild

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've been using AA v1.15B for the last couple of days and I've noticed a couple of additional issues/bugs:
  • Long pressing home button does not take me Mazda Infotainment system.
  • The volume changes icon does not appear when I'm on AA. Although, sound does increase or decrease with the volume knob
  • I'm not able to change the Guidance audio volume separately. For instance, when you use the volume knob while the navigation cues are ongoing, the guidance volume should change and the playback music volume shouldn't be affected.
it’s the same for me

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 · (Edited)
@jaypee @AsteriX

• Long pressing home button does not take me back to Mazda Infotainment main system menu.
  • long press the back button.
    [*]The volume changes icon does not appear when I'm on AA. Although, sound does increase or decrease with the volume knob
    [*]I'm not able to change the Guidance audio volume separately. For instance, when you use the volume knob while the navigation cues are ongoing, the guidance volume should change and the playback music volume shouldn't be affected.
    this is normal for unofficial AA. Original Mazda AA/CP can adjust seperate volume but it will NOT also show the volume indicators in AA interface when decrease/increase volume.
Are there workarounds to these issues?
No, not on AA Tru_go v1.15. Only in AA Tru_go V2.0 unreleased. Home button long press/release transmit from any Mazda menu back to AA Tru_go V2.0 interface just like official Mazda AA/CP. separate volume adjustment can be increase/decrease. HUD turn by turn navigation works like original mazda navigation - no flickering/lost images. Touch mode enabled. No announcement for release.

·
Registered
143 Posts
@AsteriX
According to old comments and messages I believe that the wifi connection does not work with higher android versions like 11 and 10, remains to be confirmed by connoisseurs
I believe some Android 11 and 10 versions use a different ip address for the WiFi interface than the default used in Android 9 (192.168.43.1) Checking the phone's WiFi ip address and Changing the associated setting in the configuration file might resolve this. When get some time I will try to diagnose this but some additional error logging in this code would be useful.

·
Registered
27 Posts
On my Android 11
I believe some Android 11 and 10 versions use a different ip address for the WiFi interface than the default used in Android 9 (192.168.43.1) Checking the phone's WiFi ip address and Changing the associated setting in the configuration file might resolve this. When get some time I will try to diagnose this but some additional error logging in this code would be useful.
On my Android 11, the WIFI tethering IP address is 192.168.219.xx, not sure if that would cause the wireless AA not to work.
Android tethering IP can't changed to my knowledge?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Change it in the Android auto app configuration file. It is in the files you put on the usb when you install the app.

config/androidauto/data_persist/dev/bin/headunit.json

I'm not sure if radarwild's code overwrites this value dynamically or not but I think this is part of the solution.

201 - 220 of 266 Posts