2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Which AA Tru_go V1.14b would you use?

• AA Tru_go v1.14b HD Final native view?

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • AA Tru_go v1.14b HD Widescreen display view?

Votes: 3 10.0%
521 - 540 of 552 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #521 · (Edited)
@Radarwild
What do you think of this tweak? Would it be useful for stuttering? It´s from "AA AIO Tweaker"

I saw your latest version March 16, what changes does it have? View attachment 281156
@masive_x similar, 16th March: open ports and audio filter channels..other misc bugs fix. (Use AA aio tweaker apk for usb birate only and set to max to maximize the reduction of audio/video stuttering - only work on rooted devices).

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tried today AA Tru_go v1.14B Fw55_59_HD_Final 10th march and sound is just perfect for me. Fade in and fade out are synced and little shutter first 30 seconds.

Android 10

Thank you @Radarwild

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't conect AA wireless to my mazda I start de head unit at AA app and also start the hostpot at my móvil galaxy s20 ultra but AA doesn't start, it works fine with a cable, can anyone helpme

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't conect AA wireless to my mazda I start de head unit at AA app and also start the hostpot at my móvil galaxy s20 ultra but AA doesn't start, it works fine with a cable, can anyone helpme
Same here, s20 with latest march AA installed. Hotspot on, mzd connected, server on, no rezults. Only on cable.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi @Radarwild

just an update. I may have encountered a bug.

There are some issues with spotify and I am unable to skip or replay a song using the button on the wheel. Not sure if anyone else encountered it.
I have also disconnect/connect the cable and also clear cache of the apps.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just want to report that I installed the 1.14B (March 10 version) and all seems to work fine except 1 problem. All AA audio is lost after a phone call. I can get Mazda Connect audio back, but not AA. I also tried 1.14 original scale (March 16 version) and that works fine. Audio resumed after a phone call.

With that, I would like to know the different between the 1.14 original scale and 1.14B HD. Both seem identical to me. So what is the different?
Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just want to report that I installed the 1.14B (March 10 version) and all seems to work fine except 1 problem. All AA audio is lost after a phone call. I can get Mazda Connect audio back, but not AA. I also tried 1.14 original scale (March 16 version) and that works fine. Audio resumed after a phone call.

With that, I would like to know the different between the 1.14 original scale and 1.14B HD. Both seem identical to me. So what is the different?
Thanks.
I installed 1.14b, my scenario is opposite when I am listening radio and have a phone call with Teams, when I finish the phone call radio doesn't come back, even pressing finish phone call button on the steering wheel.

I disconnect the USB wire and connect again to have radio and AA.

Enviado desde mi Mi MIX 2 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #528 ·

Thanks.
@jackspm @rquanleon thanks for testing v1.14b guys. The differences are in the audio codes structure that im experimenting. Hopefully i can sort out the bugs in it that causes the endcalls and radio not returning audio focus. In the meantime use v1.14 Original as it seemed everything is working fine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I want to mention the feature where music volume is set to low while Google speaks is nice. However, when using Google assistant and waiting for the user input, the music volume is set back to normal. Often, Google pick up lyrics from the music in addition to my voice. This is on v1.14 original scale version. I remember that this behavior doesn't happen on the previous version where music volume remain low during the whole session of Goggle assistant.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #530 · (Edited)
I want to mention the feature where music volume is set to low while Google speaks is nice. However, when using Google assistant and waiting for the user input, the music volume is set back to normal. Often, Google pick up lyrics from the music in addition to my voice. This is on v1.14 original scale version. I remember that this behavior doesn't happen on the previous version where music volume remain low during the whole session of Goggle assistant.
@rquanleon @jackspm v1.14b (5th April 2021) audio fixed regarding bugs : "endcalls/radio audio focused not resuming".
Please test and report back your results. Thank you.

Backchecked (audio playback/radio resumed when a call is ended, all buttons works as normal) working on my system.

Note: when using google assistance pressing "voice command button or touch/select the mic icon on AA interface" wait for the music to be completely silenced before asking for assistance.

Regards,
Radarwild

·
Registered
54 Posts
A little feedback. I just upgraded my old OnePlus 3 device to Android 11 (Lineage OS 18.1) and now AA just works perfect regarding audio glitches. I used it with Waze and Spotify for 200 Km across complex cities with 0 audio shuttering.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #532 · (Edited)
A little feedback. I just upgraded my old OnePlus 3 device to Android 11 (Lineage OS 18.1) and now AA just works perfect regarding audio glitches. I used it with Waze and Spotify for 200 Km across complex cities with 0 audio shuttering.
@Macrom
Thank you for your kind feedback. Which "AA Tru_go v1.14" variants did you use on your 200km drive? Do you have HUD module? (If so, were there any issue for turn by turn images?)
A. Is it AA Tru_go v1.14 (original scaling)?
B. AA Tru_go v.1.14B (5th April 2021)?
C. AA Tru_go v1.14 widescreen (5th April 2021)?

·
Registered
54 Posts
@Macrom
Thank you for your kind feedback. Which "AA Tru_go v1.14" variants did you use on your 200km drive? Do you have HUD module? (If so, were there any issue for turn by turn images?)
A. Is it AA Tru_go v1.14 (original scaling)?
B. AA Tru_go v.1.14B (5th April 2021)?
C. AA Tru_go v1.14 widescreen (5th April 2021)?
I have AA Tru_go v1.14 (original scaling) 1 April and no HUD module because CX5 2015. Will try AA Tru_go v.1.14B (5th April 2021) because i like it's smaller bottom bar

I think A11 does the trick with audio issues in my case but AA Tru_go is better with every new release so keep going !!!

My AA version included with gapps is 6.2.610914 and with A11 you don't need to install AA for phone screen if you don't want it. I installed it to get access to developer options and enable unknown sources apps. Developers options are not available from cars AA settings atm.

Now with A11 AA is a system app and updated with google play and before with A10 AA was installed from Google play store as user app. I'm not sure if AA being system app is better because higher priority process

My device is rooted so if you need some internal info feel free asking me

Regards

·
Registered
18 Posts
@rquanleon @jackspm v1.14b (5th April 2021) audio fixed regarding bugs : "endcalls/radio audio focused not resuming".
Please test and report back your results. Thank you.

Backchecked (audio playback/radio resumed when a call is ended, all buttons works as normal) working on my system.

Note: when using google assistance pressing "voice command button or touch/select the mic icon on AA interface" wait for the music to be completely silenced before asking for assistance.

Regards,
Radarwild
Just tried v1.14B (5th April 2021) and confirmed that audio (radio or music) will resume after a phone call. Google assistance also works well. Thanks for the fixes. (y)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi, i have installed 1.14b Final Version on my Mazda(59.00.502), im using Xiaomi MinA3(Android 11, android one device). it works great! Minimal audio stutter! Hud also works but sometimes the display likes to ”blink” now and then also sometimes it display some weird text on the HUD. Thanks for this great work!

Would love to donate but paypal fee is so high, it would be great if you have crypto address!

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #536 · (Edited)
Hi, i have installed 1.14b Final Version on my Mazda(59.00.502), im using Xiaomi MinA3(Android 11, android one device). it works great! Minimal audio stutter! Hud also works but sometimes the display likes to ”blink” now and then also sometimes it display some weird text on the HUD. Thanks for this great work!

Would love to donate but paypal fee is so high, it would be great if you have crypto address!
@Ricky Andika whats your Mazda? (2, 3, 6, CX3, Cx5, cx9..etc). The "blinking" on HuD is normal as it needs to refresh the images/data received during navigation. Weird text are "Drive safely". Your HUD flipped up module cannot support the full length of the text, like on a CX5 HUD projection.

Otherwise keep up to date and see main op thread for the latest bug fixes and downloads.

Regards,
Radarwild

·
Registered
50 Posts
@Ricky Andika whats your Mazda? (2, 3, 6, CX3, Cx5, cx9..etc). The "blinking" on HuD is normal as it needs to refresh the images/data received during navigation. Weird text are "Drive safely". Your HUD flipped up module cannot support the full length of the text, like on a CX5 HUD projection.

Otherwise stay up to date and see main op thread for bug fixes and downloads.

Regards,
Radarwild
Thanks for your reply! Im using Mazda 2 whose HUD is the flip up model. No problem though. Great work on this!! thanks a ton for this!

·
Registered
6 Posts
@Radarwild My Mazda 2 DJ don't have the seat memory, so I cannot complete the step below. Do you have other solution this?
  • Waze/google maps HUD and street info always shows-> Engine on-> cmu setting->Ad-display tick, street info "always". Then must save/set to seat memory 1 or 2 & keyless remote (s) hold button door unlock for 2sec wait for beep. Otherwise waze HUD will not be shown on next engine starting.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #539 ·
@Radarwild My Mazda 2 DJ don't have the seat memory, so I cannot complete the step below. Do you have other solution this?
  • Waze/google maps HUD and street info always shows-> Engine on-> cmu setting->Ad-display tick, street info "always". Then must save/set to seat memory 1 or 2 & keyless remote (s) hold button door unlock for 2sec wait for beep. Otherwise waze HUD will not be shown on next engine starting.
@ryo_ncy perhaps that feature are only with higher trim. Alot of missing information...
1. Do u have a flip/projection HUD?
2. What's your firmware version? (Street names information shows on fw59.00.545/fw70 with AA Tru_go_v1.15 HUD module installed).
3. Whats your Android device version?

·
Registered
6 Posts
@ryo_ncy perhaps that feature are only with higher trim. Alot of missing information...
1. Do u have a flip/projection HUD? Yes, I have projection HUD
2. What's your firmware version? (Street names information shows on fw59.00.545/fw70 with AA Tru_go_v1.15 HUD module installed). FW56
3. Whats your Android device version? Android 11

521 - 540 of 552 Posts