2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Which AA Tru_go V1.14b would you use?

• AA Tru_go v1.14b HD Final native view?

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • AA Tru_go v1.14b HD Widescreen display view?

Votes: 3 10.0%
501 - 520 of 552 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Want to report that I've installed the swapfile tweak in hope to improve the stuttering issue. Well...it makes it worse. It stutter more frequent and longer. So I uninstalled it in hope that it'll go back to what it was before. Well...it didn't. After uninstalled the swapfile tweak, the stuttering is basically gone. That is a nice surprise. At least that's my experience. 1.14b (Feb 21), 59.00.504, Android 11.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Want to report that I've installed the swapfile tweak in hope to improve the stuttering issue. Well...it makes it worth. It stutter more frequent and longer. So I uninstalled it in hope that it'll go back to what it was before. Well...it didn't. After uninstalled the swapfile tweak, the stuttering is basically gone. That is a nice surprise. At least that's my experience. 1.14b (Feb 21), 59.00.504, Android 11.
Did you got stuttering via USB of WiFi connection?

I was also thinking of installing swap file to decrease/eliminate stuttering of AA voice direction when used along with bluethooth music. However in my case I get it via WiFi connection. What is yours?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Did you got stuttering via USB of WiFi connection?

I was also thinking of installing swap file to decrease/eliminate stuttering of AA voice direction when used along with bluethooth music. However in my case I get it via WiFi connection. What is yours?
I only use USB. Wire is always more reliable than wireless. Please report your findings if you did try it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #505 · (Edited)
Are you having trouble installing it or running AA itself?
@ninjahug @nraga89 fixed (all versions), re download, extract to usb and insert into your car for automatic installation.

Anyone having issue with the latest installation, just re-download again extract to usb and insert into your car for automatic installation.

·
Registered
2015 Mazd Axela Hybrid (JDM)
8 Posts
Hi @Scheme & @Radarwild

I was trying to setup AA _tru_go V1.14 & also Mazda AIO no no disclaimer, But it didn't start the installation
  • usb was formatted for FAT 32
  • tried with 3 different USB's
  • removed nav card & disabled bluetooth
  • wait almost 10 minutes in accessory mode
  • tried renaming the file to run.sh
is there anything i can do to start the installation, highly appreciate your support

·
Registered
7 Posts
@Radarwild @jackspm Thanks bro, for all the updates you've been making. Unfortunately I'm not able to download the latest 21st Feb version. The links that you've provided takes me to some ad website which is shady at best. Is there a google drive link that exists for the 21st Feb version of 1.14b? I scanned through the pages and on Page17 there's a google drive link to April 2020 version.

Any help is much appreciated!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #508 ·
@Radarwild @jackspm Thanks bro, for all the updates you've been making. Unfortunately I'm not able to download the latest 21st Feb version. The links that you've provided takes me to some ad website which is shady at best. Is there a google drive link that exists for the 21st Feb version of 1.14b? I scanned through the pages and on Page17 there's a google drive link to April 2020 version.

Any help is much appreciated!
@simplysid try other web browsers, Mozilla firefox (just tested works 100%), Chrome, IE etc. Or use your phone/tablet browsers to download and transfer to pc/usb.

·
Registered
135 Posts
@Radarwild at least for some users (including me) the links on the first page go to a series of redirect services and they all prevent progress with allowing browser notifications etc.
Why not link directly to the Google drive folder? Maybe the forum software is replacing the links?

·
Registered
70 Posts
With both versions AA Tru_go v1.14 Original scaling Fw55_59 and AA Tru_go v1.14B Fw55_59_HD_Final , after making a telephone call, the sound of the radio is cut off, tried all buttons to no avail, and I have to return to MAZDA screen to hear the radio again. This problem doesn't exist with the AA Tru_go v1.14A Fw55_59_HD_Final version of AIO AA.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #511 · (Edited)
With both versions AA Tru_go v1.14 Original scaling Fw55_59 and AA Tru_go v1.14B Fw55_59_HD_Final , after making a telephone call, the sound of the radio is cut off, tried all buttons to no avail, and I have to return to MAZDA screen to hear the radio again. This problem doesn't exist with the AA Tru_go v1.14A Fw55_59_HD_Final version of AIO AA.
@issam_isl thanks for bug reporting, ill address the issue soon...
both versions AA Tru_go v1.14 Original scaling Fw55_59 and AA Tru_go v1.14B Fw55_59_HD_Final updated as of 10th March 2021 (untested). Report back how'd you go.

Regards,
Radarwild

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi @Radarwild ,
I installed the AA Tru_go v1.14B Fw55_59_HD_Final (21st Feb version) tweak on my Mazda3. The installation was without issues but when I connect via USB my phone the following happens:
  • If the phone is blocked, AA show me a screen on my phone giving me two options: exit or unlock, after that screen, nothing happens.
  • If the phone is unlocked, AA try to start on my phone and make a notification sound but AA never start. AA tries to start 3 times and after this, nothing happens.
After this issue, I tried access throught Menu\Configuration\Android Auto and I can see the message "<br>Andoid Auto Headunit App vundefined<br> v1-1-4b". If I press the center button in my CMU, the message appear one more time.

For issue regard to reverse compass or for right hand driveside, just edit the file headunit.json replace the line (from false to true) e.g "reverseGPS": true then save it and reinstall. Use Mazda AIO Tweaks application to install other tweaks e.g touch, speedometer, video player..etc and to uninstall AA Tru_go.
I did this before install the tweak because I had problems with previous versions, the arrow went to the opposite direction.
I used previous versions of your AA without issues.

Information about my device:
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 Non Root
  • Android 8.0
  • Original usb cable
  • Mazda 3 Europe
  • CMU FW version 56.00.230 EU N

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #513 ·
@MarioA i believe it could be your phone else its your fw could be too old for all the never version of AA Tru_go 1.14. But lets focus on your phone 1st.

Phone: have you enable developers option in settings and enble usb debbugging mode?
In Android Auto application on your phone did u also enable developers mode? And allow unknow sources?
If all is enabled connect your phone to your car usb and try again. Have you try another Android device? Is all your apps (google/waze/AA apps = all caches are cleared) up to date? If it still doesn't work then its your fw.

Fw: u probably needs to upgrade to fw59.00.502 but before you do that install id7 autorun recovery package from Mazda Aio v2.8.6. Check everything is well before doing upgrade. When upgrading follow instructions to the word, else risk of a bricked cmu. Good luck and report back how you go.

Regards,
Radarwild

·
Registered
19 Posts
@Radarwild thanks for fixing the files quickly! i can confirm i re-downloaded and it installed in no time! Great work!!! so far i have no audio issues in the 1.14b version and i was having terrible audio stuttering before! so good sign!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
@MarioA i believe it could be your phone else its your fw could be too old for all the never version of AA Tru_go 1.14. But lets focus on your phone 1st.

Phone: have you enable developers option in settings and enble usb debbugging mode?
In Android Auto application on your phone did u also enable developers mode? And allow unknow sources?
If all is enabled connect your phone to your car usb and try again. Have you try another Android device? Is all your apps (google/waze/AA apps = all caches are cleared) up to date? If it still doesn't work then its your fw.
I tried all the steps you said above. I always do these steps since my first time with your AA version.

Fw: u probably needs to upgrade to fw59.00.502 but before you do that install id7 autorun recovery package from Mazda Aio v2.8.6. Check everything is well before doing upgrade. When upgrading follow instructions to the word, else risk of a bricked cmu. Good luck and report back how you go.

Regards,
Radarwild
I don't think so, because I watched @mabadse tutorial and he used the same FW as me without any issues. I used your AA (before 21st Feb version) and worked fine, the only issue was the reverse compass. Now with 21st Feb version, doesn´t start. It tries it but without luck.

Is there other option to try before update fw?.
I´m afraid of update FW to version 59.00.502 because risk of bricked cmu, I don´t know how use id7 recovery package.That is the reason Im keeping v56.00.230.

Regards,
MarioA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I'm trying to download AA Tru_go v1.14B Fw55_59_HD_Final but my browser wont let me use links posted on page 1. Is there another source?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #517 · (Edited)
@MarioA try this maybe its a memory/diskspace stoarge issue. So download both files, extract the 1st zip to an usb and follow the prompt on your car headunit, repeat for the other zip files. Rename the pdf file to zip extension. Once all done connect you phone and see if it works. Have you try another Android phone/tablet?

@bogdanas try other web browsers, Mozilla firefox, Chrome, IE etc. Or use your phone/tablet browsers to download and transfer to pc/usb.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
@MarioA try this maybe its a memory/diskspace stoarge issue. So download both files, extract the 1st zip to an usb and follow the prompt on your car headunit, repeat for the other zip files. Rename the pdf file to zip extension. Once all done connect you phone and see if it works. Have you try another Android phone/tablet?
I applied all files your attached in your last post. I connected again my phone (Android 8.0) with the same result but when I tried my tablet (Android 9.0) the AA work in my cmu. I don't know why AA (21st Feb version) is not working in my phone (Android 8) but is working in my tablet (Android 9). Previous AA versions works fine on my phone with Android 8. Are there changes in the 21st version that affects Android 8 devices?.
Now I'm triying with a new usb cable and deleting/installing again all apps.

Do you have a version of AA who work on Android 8 without issues?.

Regards.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I applied all files your attached in your last post. I connected again my phone (Android 8.0) with the same result but when I tried my tablet (Android 9.0) the AA work in my cmu. I don't know why AA (21st Feb version) is not working in my phone (Android 8) but is working in my tablet (Android 9). Previous AA versions works fine on my phone with Android 8. Are there changes in the 21st version that affects Android 8 devices?.
Now I'm triying with a new usb cable and deleting/installing again all apps.

Do you have a version of AA who work on Android 8 without issues?.

Regards.
Hi @Radarwild,
I solved the issue today. Now works with all AA versions again keeping my FW on 56.00.230.
I was cleaning the cache in all apps but not in Google Play Services app. When I did it, all works again. In my phone, Play services is hide and hard to found.
If somebody has the same issue, try cleaning the dump tweaks and the cache in all apps including Google Play Services 😅

I tried your last AA version and is very good (y)
Thanks for the help mate!
Regards.

·
Registered
17 Posts
@Radarwild
What do you think of this tweak? Would it be useful for stuttering? It´s from "AA AIO Tweaker"

I saw your latest version March 16, what changes does it have?

501 - 520 of 552 Posts