2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Which AA Tru_go V1.14b would you use?

• AA Tru_go v1.14b HD Final native view?

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • AA Tru_go v1.14b HD Widescreen display view?

Votes: 2 9.1%
461 - 480 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
@issam_isl yes, you can try a blank sdcard and see if it works. Report back if it fixes your problem. Or try a different usb stick.
Unfortunately didn't work, I used a blank formatted SD card (FAT32), the CMU displays "SD card inserted" and then when I insert the flash drive, I have the same message "Mount point not found, have to reboot again.". Tried with another USB drive, on both USB slots but didn't work.
Can I use the old script tweak.sh used to install old versions of AA Tru_go V1.14? that one was working all the time.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #462 (Edited)
Unfortunately didn't work, I used a blank formatted SD card (FAT32), the CMU displays "SD card inserted" and then when I insert the flash drive, I have the same message "Mount point not found, have to reboot again.". Tried with another USB drive, on both USB slots but didn't work.
Can I use the old script tweak.sh used to install old versions of AA Tru_go V1.14? that one was working all the time.
@issam_isl @krystiano refer to main ops for 11th feb installer & update. Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
make sure "Install ID7_recovery Scripts Pack" is ticked

Yes Sir. I have PMed @krystiano and he was able to guide me here... I kept on putting "Recover Via Serial Connection" hence it didnt work.
I have successfully upgraded the firmware to .502 but I became anxious when it reached 96% as it took a long time to move from there until it finishes.
I installed tru go 1.14b as well and at the moment I feel like there are no issues. So thats good. Gracenote was unexpected. @mabadse video was only meant to be 10+ minutes. I was wrong. I started upgrading it around 10.30 PM and did not finish until about 11.30 PM. So guys, take note that try to do this earlier if you are in this step.

Waze is still acting funny and not locking my location. Then I have tried @krystiano turning off battery optimisation and may have done the trick. I will have to test further as I only did a 5-10 minute drive.

So far so good

·
Registered
26 Posts
@Radarwild
Just now I drive to my wife's work and :
Destination showing OK
. but
All roundabouts when I have to go straight showed me turn left. All.😭

It was about 5 or 6 of them (I choses different route)

music playing whiteout any issue with nav card in.

Have to check wifi connection now (yesterday was some issue ,car can't find wifi )
Later I'll "play more with AA 😁

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just wanted to share that the Feb version works great so far with the Unitek 3089 hub and my Galaxy S9 with Android 10. I'm on .502 firmware. There are some slight stutter problems when running Maps + Spotify, but that can be expected at this time I suppose and it generally smooths out when the system is on for a while or when the map is zoomed in or not rotating when turning. Thanks Radarwild for all your effort on this. I'll be sending over a beer as soon as I figure out my paypal password.

·
Registered
2015 Mazd Axela Hybrid (JDM)
5 Posts
Hi All

I'm new to this & need some guidance

I recently purchase used 2014 Mazda Axela (hybrid) and current mazda connect version is 56.00.513 4A-N

previous owner seem done some sort of tweets and it has Android Auto gartnera headunit installed and it's crashing all the time using Maps and also music

so can i just extract this set of files to USB and do the install ??

much appreciate your guidance & support :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #469 (Edited)
Hi All

I'm new to this & need some guidance

I recently purchase used 2014 Mazda Axela (hybrid) and current mazda connect version is 56.00.513 4A-N

previous owner seem done some sort of tweets and it has Android Auto gartnera headunit installed and it's crashing all the time using Maps and also music

so can i just extract this set of files to USB and do the install ??

much appreciate your guidance & support :)
@nraga89 yes, make sure usb is fat32 formatted before extraction. Insert usb with AA Tru_go_v1.14b tweaks into your car. Installation will automatically overwrite any AA existing/old version and free up memory/diskspace from previous version 400mb+ log files. Enjoy.

Note: if u have HUD on your car, navigation turn-by-turn might freeze for AA Tru_go only due to old fw, will not affect oem mazd navi+hud. Make sure u install dv7 recovery script (prevent serial connection) from mazda aio before upgrade to fw59.00.502 otherwise you'll lose the opportunity to usb tweaks installation privileges.

@auditt10 audio stuttering will be very minimal (probably first 10/15sec of usage or sometime none or lower) unlike before, as now added new usb code buffering implementation has increased to sort small amount but enough frames to cycle/refresh through to reduce stuttering. Just allow it some time to settle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
@nraga89 yes, make sure usb is fat32 formatted. Installation will overwrite existing/old version and free up memory/diskspace from previous version 400mb+ log files. Enjoy.

Note: if u have HUD on your car, navigation turn-by-turn might freeze due to old fw. Make sure u install dv7 recovery script (prevent serial connection) from mazda aio before upgrade to fw59.00.502 otherwisw ull lose usb tweaks installation.

@auditt10 audio stuttering will be very minimal (probably first 10/15sec of usage or sometime none or lower) unlike before, as now new usb code buffering implementation has increased to sort small amount but enough frames to cycle/refresh through to reduce stuttering. Just allow it some time to settle.
@nraga89 yes, make sure usb is fat32 formatted. Installation will overwrite existing/old version and free up memory/diskspace from previous version 400mb+ log files. Enjoy.

Note: if u have HUD on your car, navigation turn-by-turn might freeze due to old fw. Make sure u install dv7 recovery script (prevent serial connection) from mazda aio before upgrade to fw59.00.502 otherwisw ull lose usb tweaks installation.

@auditt10 audio stuttering will be very minimal (probably first 10/15sec of usage or sometime none or lower) unlike before, as now added new usb code buffering implementation has increased to sort small amount but enough frames to cycle/refresh through to reduce stuttering. Just allow it some time to settle.

Thanks for the quick response. Just wanted to double check, hope this will not remove the hybrid UI that is in the MZD connect. since most of the updates are targeted only for Mazda 3 not the hybrid,.

Yes, i have the HUD and currently google maps navigations are displays, also is there a guide to install install dv7 recovery script !

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #471 (Edited)
Thanks for the quick response. Just wanted to double check, hope this will not remove the hybrid UI that is in the MZD connect. since most of the updates are targeted only for Mazda 3 not the hybrid,.

Yes, i have the HUD and currently google maps navigations are displays, also is there a guide to install install dv7 recovery script !
@nraga89 im not quite sure what you mean by "hybrid UI"?
If you're referring to the oem mzd navigation+hud, thats totally different to AA Tru_go v1.14b. They do not have any relation nor conflicts, different codes altogether.

*I do not own mazda 3 or hybrid. This tweak was all done/tested on Mazda CX-5 KF (but should works on all mzd cmu connect (I)) headunit. All tweaks installation at your own risk.

Recommended reading link below:
"also is there a guide to install dv7 recovery script!"

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #474 (Edited)
@krystiano update: see main ops for download (Waze no roundabouts on HUD just like v.1.13, without stuttering..etc).

Note: Waze roundabouts errors on HUD are due to the application incorrect codes. Once their codes are updated properly fixed by their developers like google maps it'll shows correctly on HUD. Right now its a complete mess.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't have any issue about paying music and using navigation (with Navi card in ) plus forscan /torque on phone.

About roundabouts on HUD I it's ok for me (for now) I'll close eyes when go straight hahaha.:ROFLMAO:

When Waze fix codes will be great.

This has been solved in the AIO mazdatweaks version. Suggest you change brands ;)
:rolleyes:🤔

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi @Radarwild so i was trying to install this AA Tru_go 1.14b using fat32 formated USB and on MZD nothing is showing other-than USB is connected.

is there anything else do i needs to start installation !!

was in accessory mode
56.00.513 4A-N

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #478 (Edited)
Hi @Radarwild so i was trying to install this AA Tru_go 1.14b using fat32 formated USB and on MZD nothing is showing other-than USB is connected.

is there anything else do i needs to start installation !!

was in accessory mode
56.00.513 4A-N
@nraga89 make sure nothing else is connected on other usb/Bluetooth/wifi on your car except the usb with the tweak. Extract/unzip the zipped file to the "root" of the usb folder. Try a different usb stick, maybe the previous usb is faulty.

@masive_x no, can not eliminate stuttering completely. Latest version has the highest compressed stuttering at this stage. Disconnect and reconnect usb cable sometimes works. Are you using Waze on initial start? If so switch to google maps first then over to Waze normally this also works to reduce stuttering.

Other suggestion: Upgrade Fw (knowledge of idv7 or idv7v2 required) , use swap file memory utilize sd_nav card.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Testing for a week.

Initial stuttering will be there for maybe the first 5 minutes. I can live with that as I really prefer waze the gmaps.
Waze appears to be working except for one time I drove for over half an hour. About 20 minutes of driving, waze froze but I still can hear the radio playing. It resumed after complete restart of the car.

use swap file memory utilize sd_nav card.
Is there any instructions for this @Radarwild ? As I would prefer the swap file in my navi card than my usb drive. Also, is there any recommended size and speed of the SD Card so you can clone your nav and use this as swap file?

Setup
OS Version: 59.00.502
AA: Tru_go 1.14b 8th Feb 2021
Phone: Xiaomi Mi 9 with Android 10
Car: Mazda 3 2016 JM0BN without HUD
Navi Card In

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #480 (Edited)
Testing for a week.

Initial stuttering will be there for maybe the first 5 minutes.
just remove usb cable and reconnect should be able to fix this.
I can live with that as I really prefer waze the gmaps.
Waze appears to be working except for one time I drove for over half an hour. About 20 minutes of driving, waze froze but I still can hear the radio playing. It resumed after complete restart of the car.
if this happens, just hold the back button for 5sec and release it to return to mzd main menu. Remove usb cable (on your device force stop Waze) then reconnect. Don't need to restart cmu.

Is there any instructions for this @Radarwild ? As I would prefer the swap file in my navi card than my usb drive. Also, is there any recommended size and speed of the SD Card so you can clone your nav and use this as swap file?
4gb sdcard is sufficient to clone your navi sdcard. For swap file tweaks 1st compile a swap file tweak on your pc with Mazda Aio and save it to a folder on desktop. Then insert navi sdcard to a card reader and copy the swap file tweak content to the root of navi sdcard. Once completed Insert into your car and let installation automatically run. If swap installation does not run. Use any tweak from usb and it'll detect your swap file tweak first. Once the swap installation popup menu appears remove the "usb" stick. 1gb of free memory will be available after 20sec everytime your cmu startup.
Setup
OS Version: 59.00.502
AA: Tru_go 1.14b 8th Feb 2021
Phone: Xiaomi Mi 9 with Android 10
Car: Mazda 3 2016 JM0BN without HUD
Navi Card In.

461 - 480 of 497 Posts