2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Which AA Tru_go V1.14b would you use?

• AA Tru_go v1.14b HD Final native view?

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • AA Tru_go v1.14b HD Widescreen display view?

Votes: 2 9.1%
441 - 460 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi. I don't remember now it was before or not. But if someone has problem with Waze (it was for me with poco X3 NFC ) turn off battery optimization for Waze

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the response @Radarwild
2. Install ID7 tweak ONLY (Tick ID7_Recovery Scripts Pack and Recover Via Serial Connection. Im curious if this step is really required?)
This is extremely required if u upgrade no greater than fw70.00.100 or stay on current fw for future usb tweaks installation, else you'll spend your time tearing your dashboard apart and buying extra hardware and connecting wires/fiddling around the back of cmu headunit, hook up laptop, coding etc = serial connection. Save the hassle and install it. I would highly recommended.
Sorry for the stupidity. But I followed the instructions on this link Serial Connection. I do have the XX folder on the USB drive by itself. I have put the car on accessory mode but nothing loads up. I am definite I am missing something.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Today I tested latest version.
When I start drive to work I turn on navigation and setup destination to home.
(All the time Navi try to find best route to home ).
Turn on Replaio Radio.

When driving I switched between Waze and Google maps.

And the results for me is : no problems at all.
Radio play all time.
Waze/Google ok as well.

Also Navi card was in slot.

My setup:
.502 MZD firmware
Phone : OnePlus 7pro android 11 beta 2
Usb hub
Navi card in.

There's only one thing I don't like about a Waze. Displaying navigation on the display HUD. it shows bad signs for a turn, especially roundabout.
Next time I'll post some photos.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #444 (Edited)
Thanks for the response @Radarwild

Sorry for the stupidity. But I followed the instructions on this link Serial Connection. I do have the XX folder on the USB drive by itself. I have put the car on accessory mode but nothing loads up. I am definite I am missing something.
@Scheme your fw mentioned is lower than fw59.00.502 so u do not need to do serial or xx etc it is not required for your fw. That procedure is only for fw59.00.502 and higher. For your fw open Mazda aio v2.8.6 compile idv7 recovery package (probably top-right corner or above) insert usb into car and allow installation runs.

@krystiano Waze maps application code for roundabouts are incomplete or mismanaged but their end/developers which does not contain full roundabouts outputs for HUD info. But please upload photos to help out or see if i can try to rectify it. What do u mean bad signs (is your steering wheel on the left or right side?) Are the hud images opposite to your turns? If so, i can fix that perhaps on next update.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank u for answer.
I'm driving in UK so my steering wheel is in right side.

waze on HUD showed me turn right/left (can't remember now ) on next roundabout when on map I have to go straight. I'll post photos soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
For your fw open Mazda aio v2.8.6 compile idv7 recovery package (probably top-right corner or above) insert usb into car and allow installation runs.
hmmm... this is what I dont get then. What do you mean allow installation runs? Once I plugged in the USB with the XX folder on it should I just wait and this runs automatically? OR I have to press some buttons and/or use putty and execute some commands? apologies if I need you to spell it out for me, I just cant find the answer from there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
@Scheme if u have problem with Waze read my post #441 I had same. Waze stuck when I opened and it was on poco X3 NFC. When I change settings for "don't optimise" Waze start working.

Also when u insert USB stick with idv7 files on it , on MZD tablet u will see instructions (same as any other tweak )

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #448 (Edited)
hmmm... this is what I dont get then. What do you mean allow installation runs? Once I plugged in the USB with the XX folder on it should I just wait and this runs automatically? OR I have to press some buttons and/or use putty and execute some commands? apologies if I need you to spell it out for me, I just cant find the answer from there.
@Scheme Are using xx folder downloaded from Mazda Aio->serial connection url? which is for serial connection for code brute-force only. You do not have to do this since your fw is below fw59.00.502. Do you have the Mazda aio v2.8.6 on your pc? If not download to your windows computer --> link: Mazda AIO Tweaks install it and open. On the top-right corner open/click on the box "Autorun & +Recovery". Click on Compile Autorun & Recovery. Pop-up menu appeared, make sure "Install ID7_recovery Scripts Pack" is ticked. Click ok and save/install to your fat32 formatted usb. Next Insert usb with "ID7_recovery Scripts Pack" into your car usb and wait for (make sure nothing else are in the other usb's slot) the Id7 recovery package code installation runs automaticially. After that u can check if tweaks are still able to be installed from usb drive. Just load any tweaks and test. If all okay, then upgrade your fw but below fw70.00.100. Recommend fw59.00.502. If your current fw is above .502 , then you will need extra hardware/wires/cable/manually down xx folder idv7 recovery scripts to a usb and do the nessercery serial connection, and use putty or securecrt software to run codes with otg from phone or laptop.

Note: if your using a mac/apple comp expect issues (e.g usb with tweaks will not run/install properly). Best to use windows pc or mac virtual machine for windows.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #449 (Edited)
Works with 55.00.753 NA?
any problem?.
Thanks
@Dkl
Will surely works but will be issues with HUD if you got one. other unknown bugs maybe arise due to old firmware. See AA Tru_go V1.14b FW55.00.xx-FW59.00.502 for recommendation.

@issam_isl try other web browsers, Mozilla firefox, Chrome, IE etc. Or use your phone/tablet broswers to download and transfer to pc/usb.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Downloaded and tried to install, but I always have the message "Mount point not found, have to reboot again" and then the system reboots. What's the problem? Help!
firmware 59.00.502 ADR

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #452 (Edited)
@Radarwild

Did u fix this already. I was at work all day and I'll make photos tomorrow morning, but if u fixed I'll load new update today.
@krystiano I'm not quite sure if it will fixes or not as i drive on the left side of the road. Do u drive on the right? Do u enter roundabout from the right and exit left out of the roundabout (anti-clock wise)? If so i hope this fixes "some" of the Hud images you see "opposite" to Waze navigation. Please upload photos from headunit waze and HUD for comparison. Thanks.

@issam_isl perhaps download again? Try a different usb stick? Or reformat your usb again to fat32 and reinstall. Make sure other usb slot(s) are unplugged. Try a different usb slot. Did you wait until your cmu had fully loaded approx 20-30sec, before inserting the usb? See how'd you go. Cheers!

·
Registered
26 Posts
@Radarwild
Still showed me wrong roundabout specially when I have to drive straight. When turn or go around is ok.

(I start driving to work and destination set up for home. All roundabouts Waze want drive around and it was ok.
On way back to home straight roundabouts showed me to turn like on photos.
Turn roundabous was ok.
(Latest version from 8th)

I'm driving on left side of road (steering wheel on right side)
I hope photos will be ok

·
Registered
67 Posts
@issam_isl perhaps download again? Try a different usb stick? Or reformat your usb again to fat32 and reinstall. Make sure other usb slot(s) are unplugged. Try a different usb slot. Did you wait until your cmu had fully loaded approx 20-30sec, before inserting the usb? See how'd you go. Cheers!
I tried both USB slots with the other slot empty, my flash drive is formatted FAT32, I always use it to install successfully other versions of AA, but always the same message!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #456 (Edited)
I tried both USB slots with the other slot empty, my flash drive is formatted FAT32, I always use it to install successfully other versions of AA, but always the same message!
@issam_isl i tested the installer its all fine. Perhaps your sd navi card is removed? If so, re-insert it and try again? Or remove all tweaks from cmu n try only install no disclaimer and AA Tru_go v1.14b. Try a different usb as its trying to write.

@krystiano definitely a Waze application code problem. It issues the same outputs for turn 90deg left and 180deg from left at roundabout..so pretty much have to decide on one or the other. So i can fix that 180° enter and exit but if waze is 90° enter->exit it will shows 180° on HUD. Its a bug in Waze application. For "Destination", ill see what can be done. Just curious, are you able to enable street name information on HuD? In Ad-display settings for your car?

·
Registered
67 Posts
@issam_isl i tested the installer its all fine. Perhaps your sd navi card is removed? If so, re-insert it and try again? Or remove all tweaks from cmu n try only install no disclaimer and AA Tru_go v1.14b. Try a different usb as its trying to write.
I don't have an SD Navi card, is this version for those who have navi card. Otherwise, can I insert a blank formatted SD card?

·
Registered
26 Posts
@krystiano definitely a Waze application code problem. It issues the same outputs for turn 90deg left and 180deg from left at roundabout..so pretty much have to decide on one or the other. So i can fix that 180° enter and exit but if waze is 90° enter->exit it will shows 180° on HUD. Its a bug in Waze application. For "Destination", ill see what can be done. Just curious, are you able to enable street name information on HuD? In Ad-display settings for your car?
Unfortunately I can't set up street name on HUD, look like I have only basic settings

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #459
I don't have an SD Navi card, is this version for those who have navi card. Otherwise, can I insert a blank formatted SD card?
@issam_isl yes, you can try a blank sdcard and see if it works. Report back if it fixes your problem. Or try a different usb stick.

@krystiano in the photo of your Ad-display settings menu theres something below "active driving display"..if u scroll down further is it street display information? Its been cut out in your photo.

441 - 460 of 497 Posts