2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I want to start by telling you all a little about myself. First, I am the internet sales manager at Weisleder Mazda Lincoln Mercury and Ford based in Brick, NJ. We are a family-owned, community-based dealership who (I mean it) cares. I am joining this forum in hopes to have a substantially positive effect on the Mazda community at large. I understand there are so many clubs and forums out there and this is only one of many that I will be joining.

My store is dedicated to helping Mazda owners do what they do best-- Zoom-Zoom. We offer special discounts, deals, increased trade values and special events for Mazda3Revolution members. If there is anything you think I can do for you today to help you Zoom-Zoom, please email me or PM me whenever you like. I look forward to learning about Mazda product (yes, I expect to learn from you not the other way around) and also have a positive impact on some of your driving experiences.

THE NEW 2010 MAZDA 3 IS HERE!!! I have 3 in stock right now and, don't believe the hype. This is one heck of a vehicle. Mazda keeps on impressing us, that much I can say for sure. Please guys and gals, reach out to me and see what I can do for you!!

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
awesome! welcome aboard! i'm from the hamilton/trenton area, i've gotten my whole family to buy into mazda since 2004, lol. but i'll have to stop on by that dealer some time. did you hear any news about a mazdaspeed 3 2010 model coming to the U.S.?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome Randy, I'm glad you chose our community.
Do you have an 2008.5 Speed3s at your dealer? How much would I be able to purchase one for?

·
Registered
131 Posts
that awesome you chose us M3R. i hope me and axela can swing by there one day and check yall out.

BTW: Welcome to the forums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts