2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone! I actually don't own a 3 - a little too small for my teenagers to ride in the back - but just got a '17 Mazda 6 and love it. I also just found this community and am finding it very informative. i wish there was a comparable community for Mazda 6 owners. Anyone know of one?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome. I was close to getting a Mazda 6 - if there was a wagon it would have been a no brainer, but even the sedan had me in a pickle. In the end, i chose the loaded 3 hatch for both utility and at least in the trim I bought, the more sporting look...I was not yet ready to admit defeat and go with the "mature" choice.

·
Super Moderator
6,384 Posts
Welcome. I was close to getting a Mazda 6 - if there was a wagon it would have been a no brainer
Odd that Mazda won't bring the wagon here. It would sell very well I think. Mazda corporate seems to have a skewed view of Americans in general. Many would be buyers are looking for The Fast and Furious but we ended up with 50 Shades of Grey. Literally. Have you seen the color palette?:smile2:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Odd that Mazda won't bring the wagon here. It would sell very well I think. Mazda corporate seems to have a skewed view of Americans in general. Many would be buyers are looking for The Fast and Furious but we ended up with 50 Shades of Grey. Literally. Have you seen the color palette?:smile2:
Agreed, I think among potential Mazda buyers, the sport wagon concept is even more popular than the general public - enjoy driving, sporting style, therefore mazda has your attention, but have a family, dog, home depot, etc...so really need a wagon but want a driver's car....spouse might even approve over that SUV (or maybe not likely)

edit: and dang that wagon looks good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts