2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, sorry for starting a new thread but the one I asked for hasn’t been active for a while. Basically my problem is passenger side is blowing hot air and cool air on driver side and as it gets colder outside can’t even demist the windscreen and heat the car. When its set to cold is absolutely fine and AC is spot on. Took the car to the dealer and they said there is no new software available or anything wrong with that and they will need to remove the dashboard to inspect and investigate the cause. Can someone who’s been through this tell me what else could be the problem. I did check the actuator in this is working. Not long ago I had the dash trim and central air vents removed as one of them was broken and needed changing. However for a short amount of time I used the car with them disconnected and removed until I received the replacement so not sure if that could have caused the problem. Car is getting old but I really like it and don’t want to get rid of it but if I can’t get it fixed I’ll have as I can’t drive the car in this condition. I would appreciate if someone can help me get this sorted. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts