2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Nordschleife
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually purchased this mount over a year ago for the 04' Mazda 3 but never installed it. Only driven it for a few miles after the install but the car feels a little tighter running through the gears and as other has stated, increased vibration in lower RPMs and when the A/C kicks on at idle. I had inserts in the 04' Mazda3 before and this RMM has less vibration than that. Will report back as it gets more miles.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I like mine too. Slightly more vibs with the a/c but nothing to complain about. Much, much less vibs than inserts. No more jerky 1-2 shifts and missed 2-3 shifts. Cp-e makes them in 65d now. No more 60d.

·
Nordschleife
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like mine too. Slightly more vibs with the a/c but nothing to complain about. Much, much less vibs than inserts. No more jerky 1-2 shifts and missed 2-3 shifts. Cp-e makes them in 65d now. No more 60d.
Yup, I had CS inserts installed on my 04' MZ3 and I ended up removing it because the vibration was so bad. People were saying, oh, they'll break-in... I had them on for >20k miles and they never "broke-in". I'm very happy with the CP-E RMM. Hopefully they didn't switch to the 65duro because of the issues with the "bad batch" of 60 tearing.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I didn't know they had a bad batch. Well they have a lifetime warranty anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts