2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,

Been lurking and reading for a while, but thought I'd post a hello finally...

My first 3 was a 2010 sGT hatch in Celestial Blue, but got automatic, and after 6 months really missed driving stick, so traded it in.

2nd 3 was a 2015 sTouring hatch in Blue Reflex, again in automatic due to a back injury and the doc telling me I'll never drive stick again. 5 months later I'm trading it in for a 2015 Fiesta ST.

3rd 3 is a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 in Liquid Silver with 47K on it. I now work at a Mazda dealer (really bad for my car addiction), and I needed a fun car to replace my 2017 Miata that we got t-boned in. My daily was a 2017 CX3 in Deep Crystal Blue.

Decided that I don't really need 2 cars (or 2 car payments), so I sacrificed the AWD of the CX3 and traded it in on my 4th 3, a 2018 3 GT hatch in Machine Grey, MANUAL this time. Selling the Speed, will be putting an ad in Classifieds as soon as I can.

Also have had a 2014 Mazda CX5 in Soul Red, and my other half drives a 2016 CX3 in Dynamic Blue. We like our Mazdas!!

Reactions: Road Trip

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,499 Posts
I'm glad you finally decided to post. Keep 'em coming.

I hope you love your new ride as much as I do mine.

Since you're such a Mazda fan.. consider adding some mods to that beauty. Little changes can make a big difference.
CK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts