2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I recently got the 3D MAXpider Kagu floor mats for the 2017 Mazda3 hatch. I am overall really happy with them. It was a toss up between WeatherTechs mats and these. I ended skipping the WeatherTechs because they were more expensive, these looked slightly better, and these covered the deadfoot area which is saving me another bit of money for the alloy pedal. Anyways they are not perfect fit. The back row mat have a bit of a fitment issue, not sure if this is across the board or only for 2017 or maybe I got a bad product. I tried it several times and its impossible to get a install without the slight bulge on the edge. Anyways here are some images...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hmm... I don't have that kink in the rear of my 17. Did you remove the OEM floor mats before installing these?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... I don't have that kink in the rear of my 17. Did you remove the OEM floor mats before installing these?
Yup OEM floor mats were removed. Tried reinstalling it several more times and can't get the kink out. I contacted the manufacturer hopefully they'll be able to help out. Also does the outer edge of the 2nd row mats (like the very left and right side) butt up against the plastic seatbelt assembly or do they get pushed below it?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have it butted beside it in the rear, not forced under it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just thought I would share that I ended up getting another set of mats and now they fit perfectly. I guess I got a dud the first time. Highly recommended!

·
Registered
29 Posts
What should these mats cost for the set of first and second row? I've found it for about $150 on Amazon, but since I live in Sweden, there's another $150 for shipping and VAT. On Ebay I can only find mats for CX-5 and Mazda 3 but 2010-2013.

Has anyone found them from somewhere else, preferably in Europe?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Have the trunk space of the hatchback gotten any changes since 2014? I've found "many" sellers for the item when I've searched for the part number from the manufacturer. However, most ebay listings says it'll only fit the 2014 Mazda 3. I just want to make sure before I order anything. It's a bit hard to know because even the listing on Amazon says it's not compatible with the 2017/2018 model (though the manufacturer DOES say it is compatible in the questions and answers, just not anywhere in the listing or where you can pick a car on Amazon).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts