2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allrighty,

So, I'm Loving my new ride each day just a lil more (came from a 99 Honda Civic LX (good car def not an M3 though..) and jumped to Mazda.

Im new to this site and started seeing some of the Sweet ridez and Modz on the M3's in here and wanna start modding mine. I purchased mine in Dec 11 and am about to reach 5 K's. As far as Modz i have some medium tints on all windows and some decals on my rearview window and on the small back windows, will post some pics later on. and I have also installed an 800 watt amp with a 10 sub.

Based on what I have seen and pics posted on this site, side-skirts and maybe some 18's make a HUGE difference. Where does anyone recommend I get sideskirts from or maybe going them straight from Mazda is the way to go. I did not get the Bose system, but I would like to get a little more power going to my speakers. Issue I am having with that is I really like how the dash looks now and I dont think I wanna install a different stereo head ( I have seen stereohead with screens..umm).Is it possible to get the factory Bose from somewhere or something similar that won't change my dash look.

I would also like to get some red stripes on the outline of my dash, who does that?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just bought my mazda 3i hatch (skyativ) a week ago. And i as well am loving it. From what i have looked up is Nextmod has some ballin side skirts and lips for are car. As for the boes sound system i read that it would be better i you just took the $ and upgraded your stock speakers with an amp and sub because the whire harness is completly diffrent (proprietary to boes) but i bet if you knew what you were doing you could rig it up idk have not been behind my dash yet ... Im glad you love your car. Hopefuly mazda will keep me with them as well : D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts