2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think.... got this via email from the dealer....

"gunmetal blue one here 2010 Mazda3 5dr, it is automatic and it has the moonroof/bose/6cd package, with remote start rear bumper step plate, compass/autodim mirror, rear aero flares w/center under skirt, carpeted floor mats...etc.. and you can buy this one for $21'921 plus tax title and lic. "

and yes... it has the sweet turn signal lights on the side mirrors.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
King... i was shooting for the graphite mica but seems like that's a very very hard hatch to get with the moonroof/bose package.... at least in the great northwest. I'm weird but I actually like this color too.

The price is the lowest quoted... but i found out it's their invoice price (according to edmunds.com). Others in my area are paying 22400 for the same car. I figured I could either A) knock down the price or B) having them throw in some dealer stuff like real floor mats (the all weather rubber one's), a moonroof visor and cargo stuff... you know it's petty but it does add up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
moonroof visor and cargo stuff... you know it's petty but it does add up.
I'd scratch the moonroof visor, I bought one and took it off/returned if soon as I drove on the highway. The clips that hold it on create a lot of wind noise.

try for some oil changes and def get the cargo liner if you get the hatch. Makes cleanup way easier.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
john and Red thanks for the info!

I like the look of the moonroof visor but... not at the expense of wind noise... bla!

I'll for sure buy the cargo box for the hatch if they dont include it. Being that I use to own a 79 rabbit and a 86 golf, i know how messy a hatch can get :)

·
KingOf3rdInput
70 Posts
As far as color goes, I found one I liked and just stuck to my guns until they got it in from Chicago. Once I had em stuck to the price I was going to pay it was easy enough, just had the patience to wait. See if you can't haggle the graphite Mica out of em! Either way that price is good.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I stuck to my guns and on Graphite and manual transmission. If the dealer wants you buisness, they'll find the car for you. Mine did...several states away!

·
Registered
655 Posts
i would pass

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
king and Desert... thanks for the comments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts