2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I bought a 2011 Liquid silver hatch sport 2.5 in Oct 2010 and have put about 20k on so far. I drive 126 miles a day going to work. I have to say the Mazda 3 is a fun car to drive. I looked at cheeper and less fun to drive cars. With all of the miles I put on a car I have to say this is the best car for the money out there. Zoom zoom factor. I have no problems yet and hope in the future.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Congrats on your Mazda3. Wow, those are some serious miles. Definitely want a decent car if you spend that much time on the road, and, yeah, I can't think of a better-balanced or more fun car for $20K-ish new, but then, obviously I'm biased; I own a 2010.5 s Sport 6MT. :)

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
I thought I drove a lot!! Wow

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Wow Ive had mine since sept and only put on 8k

·
Black Mica
374 Posts
Wow, had mine since Sept. 2009 and put only 4040k miles on it . :x

·
Registered
46 Posts
damn ive had my car since July 25th 2009 and only have 24000
Hey thats right I talked to you at the meet in chino hills. I bought mine a month after you and I have 28,000 on mine :sad 1:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm on about 5,000 miles in two months of ownership. The insurance companies "love" me since I'm on the road more. Higher premiums suck even when I have no tickets or accidents.

20k in 6 months is way up there!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I could not have done all of that driving in a civic or corella those cars are good cars but not fun. When I was looking for a new car I wanted something less boring. I had a ford focus, it was a good car I put 135k on it but I just could not stand the car. And after driving everything in the class the Mazda 3 was the best. I just hope it will give me many carefree miles. The car before the focus was a 95 accord and I got 345 k out of that one. Also options played a part too. Bluetooth , Bose and sun roof were a part. I will keep an up dated account with problems vs miles

1 - 12 of 12 Posts