2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am trying to add a sub and amp to my 2021 mazda 3 hatch back select. It does not have those bose system. I am looking to find the wiring diagram and where the best hook up would be for the loc. Any information would help thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The problem i am having right now is i still get power to the amp when the car is off and the loc still has power i connected to both driver side and passenger side sub woofers does one of them constantly get power?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check out the attached. Best/easiest IMO is right under the seat. Forewarning that my seat bolts were insanely tight (probably loctited from factory). So that was half the fun getting them all removed w/o screwing them up. Big impact helps.
Thank you this was the missing piece, where did you find the wiring diagrams at?. This was a tremendoud help. And fyi the way we did it, we did not pull the seat out. We traced the wires back to the wire harness going along the side of the door and spliced the loc in there. Everything else turned out perfect and got everything hooked up just fine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts