2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sat in a 2019 Mazda 3 HB today at an auto show. I noticed the cup holders are in front of the shift and they seemed to be slightly tucked under the media console. The cupholders on my 2016 CX-3 are poorly placed so I paid particular attention to the placement of these cupholders. I didn't have a cup to test but I am wondering if a large beverage would fit in there and not have clearance issues with the console. Does anyone have information or experience with this?

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,255 Posts
I sat in a 2019 Mazda 3 HB today at an auto show. I noticed the cup holders are in front of the shift and they seemed to be slightly tucked under the media console. The cupholders on my 2016 CX-3 are poorly placed so I paid particular attention to the placement of these cupholders. I didn't have a cup to test but I am wondering if a large beverage would fit in there and not have clearance issues with the console. Does anyone have information or experience with this?
The gen 3's - if any liquid spills underneath or forward onto the electronics ($250. navigation knob/another part directly underneath) --especially a large drink cup-- (accidents happen)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I spilled about 1/5 of my large 7-11 coffee cup over a year ago and fortunately, nothing bad had happened.... that is always on my mind if one brakes hard enough to jolt a drink and the top cover comes off !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts