2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
What's the wheel width & offset there? 8.5 et45? Tire specs, sir? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
It's never finished
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the wheel width & offset there? 8.5 et45? Tire specs, sir? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Sure - you nailed it. 19" x 8.5" with a 45 offset. Comes right to the edge of the fenders, looks good. Tires are 235/35/19. The dealer swore they would rub (as internal spec says 225 max apparently) but they don't.

·
Banned
28 Posts
What rubber make and model? One makers 235/35 sidewall is anothers 225/35.

Can you snap a few pics of the innner wheel edge and the suspension arm? Looking at clearance for maybe pushing to a 9 wide on the rear and moving offset to +40 (a little more poke than you).

Also, ride likes dope!! Well done.

·
It's never finished
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're still interested, rubber is Antares Ingens A1 235/35/19. They're a cheap directional tire. Have barely used them yet as I only have time to have them on for 2 or 3 months a year. So have no real opinion on them yet. Probably put them on again in late Mar upcoming.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Like the white stripes. Do they stop in the middle of the hood as it appears in the photo? Paint , wrap or decal? if the latter, what is the source?

·
It's never finished
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Yeah, didn't like the look of the stripes in Photoshop when I put them the full length. So I did something a bit unusual, taking inspiration from a Camaro model. It's vinyl, I used Oracal 970RA-945 Gloss Crystal White - which has a lot of sparkle that you can't appreciate in photos. The blacks are both Vvivid - Gloss Black base and Satin Chrome matte stripes. Personally, I really like how it turned out - but it won't be to everybodys liking, that's for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts