2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening fellow Mazdonians! My wife and I are having a perplexing issue with her 3. She got a ‘19 3 with preferred package and, when she uses Waze, the turn by turn directions are almost completely inaudible. This is regardless of if she is using the radio or streaming something from the phone.

On my ‘19 CX5, it works as expected. Directions are almost too loud. I know the entertainment system is completely different in the new 3 but I am curious as to if anyone else is experiencing something like this.

Thanks all and Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mazda Mamas here!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good evening fellow Mazdonians! My wife and I are having a perplexing issue with her 3. She got a ‘19 3 with preferred package and, when uc browser shareit appvn she uses Waze, the turn by turn directions are almost completely inaudible. This is regardless of if she is using the radio or streaming something from the phone.

On my ‘19 CX5, it works as expected. Directions are almost too loud. I know the entertainment system is completely different in the new 3 but I am curious as to if anyone else is experiencing something like this.

Thanks all and Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mazda Mamas here!

my issue got solved!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a similar bug where I was only able to change the navigation volume when Spotify from Android Auto was playing.
What I did is change the audio source to like FM radio and switched back to Android Auto and played Spotify again, I was then able to change music volume. 9apps app cartoon hd

·
Registered
286 Posts
after the last iPhone update my phone is sporadically disconnecting from CarPlay (then just starts double buzzing, infotainment states CarPlay cannot be connected).

Anyone else experiencing this?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts