2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS 2018 Mazda 3 OEM wheels without tires for $600. They are flawless and have less than 2000 miles on them. I'll also include the original lug nuts. I would rather not ship them. I live in Georgia.
I may be open to trade for clean performance parts like a nice cat back exhaust. AmbatanaImage_1533397323153.jpeg 20180802_211559.jpeg 20180802_211723.jpeg 20180730_081608.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Are these still available? Are these the OEM dark alloy color ? What part of Georgia are you in? I'm heading to Savannah next weekend and live in South Carolina. Very interested.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these still available? Are these the OEM dark alloy color ? What part of Georgia are you in? I'm heading to Savannah next weekend and live in South Carolina. Very interested.
Yes, the wheels are still for sale. The wheels color is factory, Un molested in Buford, GA. That's near the mall of Ga. Let me know.
Thx

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you're available tonight, that would be great, I can get there somewhere between 7 and 8:30 pending on traffic and what not. Sent you a PM with my number, feel free to text, call, or just send a PM in response.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're available tonight, that would be great, I can get there somewhere between 7 and 8:30 pending on traffic and what not. Sent you a PM with my number, feel free to text, call, or just send a PM in response.
Yes, sounds good. I'll load up the wheels before i go to work tonight and meet you at the mall of Ga.

·
Registered
30 Posts
OK, sent the PM this time, for real (hopefully). I can get you an update later this afternoon but my plan is to get there around 7:45.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts