2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought one of those honeycomb grills for my 2018 white HB. The fit was crappy and half of the mounting tabs were a mis-match. The seller swore it was a perfect fit. BS! I wanted to return it for a refund. The shipping charge was $15 less than what I paid for the grill. What a rip!
Anyone know where I can purchase one one shown in the video?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mahalo (thank you), another good site. Unfortunately no honeycomb grill. Lots of performance goodies (been there, done that), but I'm in my late 70's (surprise!) and just looking for "bling" to have my M3 stand out from the crowd.
Did the front lip spoiler, rear diffuser, ordering a rear roof spoiler and looking for a nice honeycomb grill.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That was my problems as well. Some tabs didn't match up or were missing and the gaps were ridiculous. And the product arrived damaged (upper right tab broken). Made in China crap.
I'm looking for a local (USA) supplier who offers free (shipping) returns/refunds, if damaged or doesn't fit. Burned once and cost me big t ime.
But thanks guys. I'm open to suggestions. Mahalo and Aloha from Hawaii.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks. Guess I'll have to get ahold of AutoEXE to see if they can be of help or just stick with the stock grill. My friend does all my mods for me (body/paint/mechanics with 35 yrs experience). If it ain't right he refuses to put his name on it and I agree. And so the search goes on. Hahahahaaa....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts