2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2018 3 GT Hatchback,6 Speed MT
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys,
so i've looked ALL over and can't seem to find a complete front grill, I don't want to have to buy them all in piece and put it all together, I can't use the passenger side lower trim on mine because that's what's broke, where can I find a complete front grill, Sans the front logo/sensor, I have that and its fine.
the pic below is my damaged grill that someone backed into in my parking lot...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

also, I wanted to post this in the buy/sell section but i couldn't create a post in there. my apologies.

Automotive parking light Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know you can order just the grill because I have seen people who have swapped the 3rd gen grill (horizontal lines like yours) for the fourth gen wired mesh style :)
Yea I just want a stock one, don’t believe in spending almost $300 for a front honeycomb grill.
I don’t want to have to order all the trim pieces that go with it, I just want a complete grill lol

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
3,413 Posts
Lots of options to choose from.. you can find used ones on ebay or stock or custom fabrications. Just Google it and pick one. All of the trim pieces can be bought pretty easily at a dealership or an online dealer like tascaparts.com.
CK

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lots of options to choose from.. you can find used ones on ebay or stock or custom fabrications. Just Google it and pick one. All of the trim pieces can be bought pretty easily at a dealership or an online dealer like tascaparts.com.
CK

I’m very much aware of that, hence not wanting to buy all the pieces separately. I was looking for a complete stock one. Maybe I’ll just spring for the honeycomb ones

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$300+ for a single aero part just made me realize that this a slow and steady process

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
Lol oh for sure, building any car is a slow and never ending process hah

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought one of those honeycomb grills for my 2018 white HB. The fit was crappy and half of the mounting tabs were a mis-match. The seller swore it was a perfect fit. BS! I wanted to return it for a refund. The shipping charge was $15 less than what I paid for the grill. What a rip!
Anyone know where I can purchase one one shown in the video?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been into AutoEXE forever and they're one of the top aftermarket suppliers for the brand. If you don't mind duty fees, etc, you might not need to look any further. Plus all parts are very high quality, pretty rare and score you some genuine jdm points.

en

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mahalo (thank you), another good site. Unfortunately no honeycomb grill. Lots of performance goodies (been there, done that), but I'm in my late 70's (surprise!) and just looking for "bling" to have my M3 stand out from the crowd.
Did the front lip spoiler, rear diffuser, ordering a rear roof spoiler and looking for a nice honeycomb grill.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That was my problems as well. Some tabs didn't match up or were missing and the gaps were ridiculous. And the product arrived damaged (upper right tab broken). Made in China crap.
I'm looking for a local (USA) supplier who offers free (shipping) returns/refunds, if damaged or doesn't fit. Burned once and cost me big t ime.
But thanks guys. I'm open to suggestions. Mahalo and Aloha from Hawaii.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts