2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ive ordered from them before, got the window visors, came quickly, the m3 tape was strong, and was still cheaper than every other set of visors I've seen. Just placed an order on Friday for a grill from them so we'll see how that turns out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive ordered from them before, got the window visors, came quickly, the m3 tape was strong, and was still cheaper than every other set of visors I've seen. Just placed an order on Friday for a grill from them so we'll see how that turns out

thank you, i think their shipping rates are very high, 36 of shipping for a lip, isn't too high?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I've had my eyeball on their site for a while waiting for the 2017 to come out. Unfortunately I can't seem to find their part on eBay because normally they been selling the front lips for around 80 to $90 on eBay so it's cheaper than buying from them directly.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've had my eyeball on their site for a while waiting for the 2017 to come out. Unfortunately I can't seem to find their part on eBay because normally they been selling the front lips for around 80 to $90 on eBay so it's cheaper than buying from them directly.
I didn't even find their store on ebay, do you have it? I think I'll buy directly from you them.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Might be my bad. I was going between zest and baysonR so looks like it may be baysonR that sells their products cheaper on eBay.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Also how was the install, those rivets give you any problems.

Install was okay, did hella's at the same time, everything came off ok, snapped something on the piece of plastic that covers the top but everything still fine, it's pretty lightweight but so is the original grill, I like it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts