2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys
I wonder if anybody else also experienced this. My car is from the beginning of the year the Premium Model (all included) I guess this is like G model or maybe the GT?! Never mind...
The first time I had to refill the windshield wiper fluid, it was after I got the indicator lit in the front panel. This was the first time after I bought the car; hence it was the original fluid I got from the dealership. I assume that it wasn't filled in the factory in Japan (or is it?!) but rather here in Israel. When I refilled it I useda fluid that sold in the gas station (a blue one) everything worked fine. But. Now it ran over again. But this time I didn't get any indicator lit and fluid ran over completely, thus when trying to flush, nothing coming out.
What do you think can be the reason for that? I do like this feature and it will be a shame not to take advantage of it

thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Guys...
Any ideas of what can be done before getting to the garage?
I tried to see if flushing with regular warm water will help. I purred some, to the empty tank to see if it might stir all of what left in it.
Still don't know if it helped because I assume it still didn't reach the lowest level. Although I added a small amount. So I guess the indicator should have been lit already...

Any more ideas? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.