2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a new Mazda 3 2017 model and I want to know if others out there have this model and
if they have could you tell me when you have the DAB radio on does it display the radio text i.e
artists name and the name of the song as it does on other dab radios as mine does not display
anything.
I have asked Mazda the question about this and I am still waiting for a reply but I wont hold my breath.

Cheers

·
Registered
422 Posts
No sure if this applies to your because you are in Europe. But here in the US, when you are on the Audio Screen, it shows you the station you are listening to, the song title, artist, album, and even the cover art.

Some of that comes from the Music Database (which you have to update once in a while). Some comes from the Radio Station broadcasting it in the stream.

Hopefully someone else from your neck of the woods can offer better help. Sorry.

·
Working Class Hero
3,569 Posts
That information comes up on a radio station broadcasting in HD.

Sent from a Samsung that doesn't explode.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

I have a new Mazda 3 2017 model and I want to know if others out there have this model and
if they have could you tell me when you have the DAB radio on does it display the radio text i.e
artists name and the name of the song as it does on other dab radios as mine does not display
anything.
I have asked Mazda the question about this and I am still waiting for a reply but I wont hold my breath.

Cheers
Should do. I mostly listen on Bluetooth, but a few days ago noticed the track display on DAB because it was out by about 20/30 seconds (i.e. still listing previous track when next had started).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have 2017 Mazda 3 2.0 Sport and have had same issue with lack of radio text on DAB. Have also had problems with system rebooting regularly soon after start up. On contacting dealer they informed me that a new software update has just been released so went in today for upgrade and problems seems to have been fixed. Upgraded from version 59.443 to 59.502.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts