2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Zoom Zoom
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello!

Picked up my 2017 Mazda 3 SE this summer, and so far it's been great!

2017 Mazda 3 SE
Machine Grey Metallic
2.0L
16" Alloys

So far I've only picked up a couple things.
- TuxMat floor liners (which have been amazing so far. Great fit, probably the best coverage by a floor liner, and the material looks great too)
- BlackVue DR650S-2CH Dashcam (wiring was fairly simple, ran it across the top of the windshield, and down the A-pillar, and along the floor time to the rear, and for the power I ran it across the top, and down the A-pillar to the glove box and along the center console to the 12V. Still working on getting the hard wiring kit or the battery pack)

I've been patiently waiting for spring to get here so I can pick up some new rims, and keeping the OEM for winters.

If anyone has any recommendations for what brand of wheels to get, feel free to let me know!

I'm liking the idea of 18's, and do not plan on lowering the car... I live in the great white north... don't see any reason to lower with the conditions up here.

And just wondering if anyone had opt'd to get the Electronic Rust Module from the dealer. Had a family member who worked at a dealer and said it's better to get Krown coating (if thats how it's spelt) but not sure... I think I'm passed the period to get the module from the dealer, but if anyone can recommend a third part solutions that'd be awesome!

Just joined, so give me some time and I'll get my profile up to date!

Thanks!

Zoom Zoom!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts