2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Mazda 3 Preferred in Machine Grey Metallic
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently in the market for a 2017 or 2018 Mazda 3 GT. When comparing cars from various Mazda dealers I like using the Window Stickers. Unfortunately, some dealers, for whatever reason, don't show the window stickers on their websites. Is there another way I can lookup Mazda window stickers?

Thanks!

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,265 Posts
I'm currently in the market for a 2017 or 2018 Mazda 3 GT. When comparing cars from various Mazda dealers I like using the Window Stickers. Unfortunately, some dealers, for whatever reason, don't show the window stickers on their websites. Is there another way I can lookup Mazda window stickers?

Thanks!
New Cars:
The best way is to study the options of what you want ---> Manual/Auto ---> addons
www.mazdausa.com

·
Registered
2019 Mazda 3 Preferred in Machine Grey Metallic
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand that, but my point is it's hard to compare the various models without some kind of consistent document, like a window sticker.

For example, the dealer's website simply says the GT has cruise control, but it doesn't specify whether it's a standard cruise control or adaptive. A window sticker would clearly indicate which options are included with the car and which are not, which makes comparing various vehicles so much easier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts