2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife really wanted the beige interior for her 3... the beige cloth seats with the dark blue exterior. Great idea, I thought to myself, they'll end up stained.. :)

Yep.

1. Has anyone successfully cleaned stains from their beige seats? What did you use to clean them? The dealer is clueless.

2. If NOT... I know there are a bunch of third party companies which make replacement covers for them. I could upgrade to leather too I suppose.

Let me know if you have any recommendations/thoughts please! Thank you...

·
Registered
19 Posts
So my wife really wanted the beige interior for her 3... the beige cloth seats with the dark blue exterior. Great idea, I thought to myself, they'll end up stained.. :)

Yep.

1. Has anyone successfully cleaned stains from their beige seats? What did you use to clean them? The dealer is clueless.

2. If NOT... I know there are a bunch of third party companies which make replacement covers for them. I could upgrade to leather too I suppose.

Let me know if you have any recommendations/thoughts please! Thank you...
Explore the detail world. There are so many products to protect and clean cloth seats. The best one I know is CQuartz fabric protector. Its a liquid spray that semi-permanently bonds to to fabric to provide a nano coating. Similar to what people will spray on their shoes to repel water. Amazon sells it for like $50 for a 500ml bottle and if you're just using it for the seats you will probably never run out.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Those stains could actually be from your denim jeans. Don't mean to digress, but one of the issues with the beige leather seats you can find in the 2017/2018 is they get blued and darken quite easily from denim. Don't know if that is the same with the cloth seats.

·
2018 Mazda6 Signature
503 Posts
Try some dish washing soap/water and a Terry cloth. Worked well in my last car with tan leather. Bottom line you have to clean seats that color all the time. I feel the pain with the last 3 cars I owned before getting my 3

·
CARiD
587 Posts
If NOT... I know there are a bunch of third party companies which make replacement covers for them. I could upgrade to leather too I suppose.
Hi @psalcal,

Just in case if you decided to upgrade to leather/leatherette, below are some options you may like for your wife's 3:

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
510 Posts
i wouldn't be sure how to clean the cloth seats but i have the almond (white/beige) leather interior.

also i'm a constant wearer of raw denim (basically denim that still holds it's indigo and fades off to while it's wearer wears it in. meaning it's unwashed and untreated) my seats still look as good as new from 2015 when i picked them up. i use mother's leather cleaner.

Mothers Leather Cleaner - 355mL - Supercheap Auto

and i'll give the seats every 4th or 5th time i was my car. sometimes more often depending on what i spot on the seats. if you wanna have the good stuff, you've gotta learn to put in the effort and time to take care of it. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts