2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Down 280 HP & loving it
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in OC, CA.

I purchased this Snowflake White 2016 Mazda 3 in October of 2015. I just came out of a S2000 and a Mustang GT after that. I was looking for a transitional car to make the bridge between the sports cars I loved and the family car I needed to get into. It was the perfect car for that. My family is expanding and it’s minivan time.

This is the fully loaded 3SGT trim with 2.5L Skyactiv Engine, full leather, 6 speed manual, Nav, sunroof, Spoiler, Adaptive HID lighting, etc. it’s fully loaded and was garage kept day and night. Clutch and brakes are perfect. Needs nothing.

The rear bumper was replaced after my neighbor backed into it and the body shop did a meticulous job with the repair, doing a better job of paint matching than the factory did. The damage didn't warrant this, but I convinced the company to replace everything down to the fasteners that hold the bumper skin on. The car has about 45k miles on it all highway, as I commuted to and from Glendale. Front bumper has a few rock chips and imperfections. The interior is in excellent shape.

I’ve added a few suspension/lighting upgrades in order to give the car a more confident ride and better visibility, while improving comfort and handling. All parts are known to work well with the chassis and were installed by Mazda and a well known Motorsports shop that handled my prior cars. Parts include Koni FSD dampers, Tanabe STB, Racing Beat Springs/rear sway bar, and GRP endlinks. Continental Extreme Contact tires were recently installed. Also has 100% UV rejecting, legal tint. I don't recall brand, but it was top quality at the time it was installed. Also comes with all weather mats and Mazda Sunshade and splash guards. Upgraded Osram 5K HID bulbs and matching Morimoto LED fogs/housings. The fogs really improve the lighting by a large margin.

The car is only about an inch lower. When cold out and just warming up the car in the AM, there is some squeaking on the rear passenger side. I can return the RSB and endlinks to factory if wanted. The car is more comfortable on the road than prior to the modifications and it handles incredibly well. This was also very important for me because this car carries my wife and 17 month old, making it a safer car on the road. I have all maintenance records on hand. Everything is up to date and it’s ready to serve its next owner well.

Send me a message to schedule a test drive. Not interested in trades unless you have a 2017 or newer Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna, etc. No American cars. No joy drives.

$13750 obo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts