2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, first time poster and I just want to say that this forum has given me so much help with my car!

So I ordered some aluminum hvac knobs for my 2015 mazda 3, link is here
3pcs Car Heat Control Air Conditioning A C Knobs Switch Button for 2014 3 Axela | eBay
I read a guide here saying that these kinds of knobs should fit but are rotated the wrong way, however when I tried they would not fit at all. I'm including pictures of my knobs and the ones they sent me, the right side of the original knobs have a wider opening. So I'm just wondering are the knobs from the 2014 to 2015 different? Or did the seller just send me knobs that wont fit.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Attention: Because the same model car may be differently produced in different country. Please ensure the part of your car like our picture shows, or it will not fit, if any differences, please contact with us before purchase, thanks!

If the pictures they put up are accurate I would say they don't fit as they don't look like the ones in the US.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I remember how big of a pain these were to take off and install....I literally had to push with all my might to get them on.

I have them installed and they work, are these off ebay? Chinese supplier?

Picture Proof

1 - 3 of 3 Posts