2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in contact with Joe from Spyder Auto, and he told me that the fog lamps units for the 2014 Mazda 3 will be available in a couple of weeks!

I'll be picking up some for my iGT. Hopefully they'll be under the $320+ price tag on the OEM.

·
Jaffa Cake Addict
385 Posts
I had spyder fog lamps on my 2007 sedan. IIRC it was only $129 brand new.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's awesome. I had Spyder smoked LED tails on my X5, and they were top notch. I'd seriously consider the fogs since the iGT didn't come with them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Keep us posted, im really interested

·
Registered
57 Posts
Saved that page to my favorites. Really looking forward to the actual pics! Sucks that my iTouring didn't come with them.

·
Registered
343 Posts
The price has been posted - $140 but still no pics and no details on whether they are halogen bulbs or LED. I am sure you will still have to get the OEM lever stalk.

They are 4-6 weeks on back order...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just sent an email to the person from the company I had been talking to about these. Hopefully I can get some more details.

Also, I'm sure you'll need the stalk.

·
Registered
40 Posts
@ 140 bucks im ready to jump on these, wheres the pictures!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sounds like they would have some sales, if they would post a simple picture of the product. That's all I am waiting for...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sounds like they would have some sales, if they would post a simple picture of the product. That's all I am waiting for...
I shot a message to one of the ebay sellers who carries them asking if it would be a direct plug and play for my 14 sGT hatchback, and I have yet to receive a response :dunno:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts