2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
Doesn't seem to be many folks posting as much as there used to be.

I just recently went from a fully-loaded 2014 sGT to the latest and greatest and wanted to post my impressions after 1 month. When I was researching a new car there was little comparing the difference between the first and potentially the last years in this generation.

I lease every 3 years and to be honest, I was in a rush, satisfied with my 3 thus far, and really didn't want to shop around. I bought quick. I'm happy, but am I as happy as I could be with a brand new car? No. The 3 is great, but it is REALLY showing its age, and that Mazda refinement, and sad to say it, speed, is really lacking.

Appearance (exterior).
  • It looks pretty much the same. The new colors this year are pretty conservative. The red is very cool tone, almost a magenta. Not really a youthful color in the bunch. I went with the mica blue, not wanting to repeat the gunmetals and blacks of my past.
  • The headlights housings stand out a bit more.
  • The fog lamps are smaller and LED-powered.
  • The dark paint on the rims is nice but it's going to be a paind getting paint to match those when I scuff em.
  • Thet's pretty much it. Not much else has changed at all.

Appearance (interior).
  • I went from Black Leather to Black Leather. Int he past they had red thread. Not it's all black.
  • The leather is slightly softer but stil Mazda hard leather. Not soft at all. Doesn't feel luxurious.
  • The seats are the hard leather, the steerign wheel and shift knob are also. Everything else is pleather. This has always been the case with mazda. The doors and console are not leather. That being said, they did a terrible job matching these. One color of black is noticably different than the other. It's almost glaring in the right light. I think it's sloppy design (or supply) and looks cheap. Very cheap.
  • The dash is mostly the same, but has icons for all sorts of things now. Looks very dull and boring white illumination at night. No more cool glowing colors. One single color.
  • Carbone fiber accents are now piano black accents--pure smudge magnets. Looks nice when clean.
  • Sreating buttons are now less tackile - more close together. Really need to look at them to know what's what. Huge degredation in the experience.
  • Center console is reworked to make for some cupholders.
  • They switched to LED headlights and foglights, but every other lamp in the car are the old energy hogs. For shame!
  • Mostly everything looks the same.

Driving/Performance
  • Fuel economy seems to have taken a hit over my eloop. I'm getting maybe 4mpg or more under what I used to.
  • Doesn't seem as responsive or accellerate as fast.
  • It seems quieter. TBD as the stock tires wear down, but I find myself not needing to turn the stereo up as much as before.
  • Rides about the same.

Driving Tech
  • The heads-up display is upgraded. Multiple colors. More information. GPS integration. I love it. But there's no way to simplify it to just show speed. For some people, or first time users it's a huge distraction.
  • The automatic driving tech is pretty much the same. Radar cruise control. Lane departure warning, etc. No improvements... but...
  • Lane Keep Assist. It's like the warning system but it also nudges you back into your lane. The problem is that (assume to prevent people from relying on it) it also will hit you with a loud ding and screen display "Keep your hands on the streering wheel" if it thinks you aren't using it. THIS COMES UP ALLL THE TIME WHEN MY HANDS ARE ON THE WHEEL - it basically detects if you nudge the wheel in any direction. On smooth pavement, with new wheels and some luck, you may not nudge the wheel - and this warning will annoy you enough to turn this feature off. Money wasted.

Electronics
  • Same Bose stereo. Bose DOES have really good, well-balanced sound. The speakers are cardboard. If they get wet, they will bust. Know this going in. They are on the door, so they will get some moisture at some point.
  • Bose Centerpoint and whatever other tech they advertise is complete bullshit. They do nothing to benefit you. There's no noise cancelling or anything. Volume, balance, and center point (pushing most of the sound to the mono center channel (wow - amazing tech!)
  • The infotainment unit. The screen seems smaller. Why?
  • It hasn't really changed. It's outdated, by a long shot. It's almost embarrassing.
  • What's good about it? It's slightly faster than the 2014 model. Finally people's ugly photos load into the contact book from my iphone. The volume knob is larger and easier to use. That's it.
  • What sucks (still)? Touch, entering any address. Voice commands are useless. Bluetooth (yeah old fashioned bluetooth, not BLE) Pairing, signal, and a good 2 feet of range. No carplay. no AA. Refresh rate on the NAV is the same. Maps and NAV features are the same. Bugs are the same. If you buy cars for connectivity, avoid Mazda like the plague.
  • We still have traffic functions in the NAV. They are useless. This made me sigh.
  • SD card and usb ports moved to under the temperature control.
  • Cigarette lighter port now powers off with the car instead of staying on forever.

That's pretty much it. I'm happy with the car. I like the old one and basically this is like getting a shiny new old one. The only feelings I have are disappointment in Mazda as they are clearly losing their touch (style and performance), but I'm also missing out on my phone being tightly integrated with my car, which every other manufacturer is doing. They are going to lose sales in droves because of this (even the salesman mentioned that no one under 30 buys mazdas anymore).

Hope this helps someone out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I previously owned a 2015 Mazda 3 s GT that I gave to one of my daughters. I now have a 2018 Mazda 3 GT with the premium equipment package.

I prefer the LED headlights with automatic high beam on the 2018 over the very good bi-xenon headlights on my 2015.

In my first 80 miles of highway driving the 2018 averaged almost 40 mpg. Based on limited data this appears a couple mpg better than my 2015.

The HUD in the 2018 is an significant improvement over the 2015 with more useful information, such as blind spot indicator visible on the heads up display. I rarely need to look at the dash or navigation system while driving the 2018.

The Mazda radar cruise control on my 2018 is another highlight. It operates so smoothly that my passenger could not tell when it slowed to match the traffic ahead.

Handling on curves appears slightly better in the 2018, possibly due to the G-vectoring control first introduced on 2017 models.

I find the front black leather seats to be very comfortable in both the 2015 and 2018. The synthetic leather trim pieces look fine to my eye in both model years. I like the the contrasting espresso synthetic leather on parts of the door panels and console in the 2018, which goes well with the titanium flash exterior of my car. Some of the other interior trim on the doors and dash also appear upgraded in the 2018.

As others have noted, the infotainment software could use an upgrade/update. For those more interested in compatibility with their phones and other electronics than the driving experience, there are more up to date alternatives from other brands. However, in my opinion, there are few cars under $30K that can match the handling and pleasurable driving experience offered by the Mazda 3. I enjoy driving the 2018 Mazda 3 almost as much as my 2016 BMW X3 35i.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Great review, thanks for posting this. You don't see much of this, comparing the 2014-16 models to the 2017+ models, so it's great to see a really honest review of this. Honestly, I'm not too surprised, but I'm glad to see my opinion (which has only been based on what I've read and seen in photos) validated by someone who actually got one of the new models: I really think the 2017+ models are a step down, overall. The 2014-16 models were better in many small ways, I think.

- The fog lamps are smaller and LED-powered.
- The dark paint on the rims is nice but it's going to be a paind getting paint to match those when I scuff em.
Personally I don't think the new ones look any better than the old ones, but not really any worse either, just a bit less aggressive in the front perhaps. I do like the smaller foglights, and that they're LED. I've thought about getting Morimoto LED lights for mine, but I can't even see the fogs when they're on on mine so I feel like I'd just be wasting my money. I would like darker rims though, but I'd rather have ones that aren't as heavy as these 18" ones.

- The leather is slightly softer but stil Mazda hard leather. Not soft at all. Doesn't feel luxurious.
- The dash is mostly the same, but has icons for all sorts of things now. Looks very dull and boring white illumination at night. No more cool glowing colors. One single color.
- Carbone fiber accents are now piano black accents--pure smudge magnets. Looks nice when clean.
- Sreating buttons are now less tackile - more close together. Really need to look at them to know what's what. Huge degredation in the experience.
- Center console is reworked to make for some cupholders.
I'm not a fan of the piano black at all, both for looks and for scratchi-ness. I actually like the faux carbon fiber accents; am I the only one?
I'm also not a fan of the new steering wheel at all (though the silver part at the bottom is more understated, which I like). Those buttons are awful IMO. I like the buttons on mine.
I'm not convinced the LED headlights are an improvement at all. LEDs do lose brightness over time, and on these that means replacing the whole housing. With xenons, you just swap the bulbs when they get old. I have the bi-xenon system with swiveling projectors, so while I haven't tried the LEDs, I seriously doubt they're actually better than what I have now, in terms of performance and serviceability.
I'm not sure what you meant about the cupholders; the old model has cupholders, they're just not covered up by a retractible cover. Personally, I almost always have something in them, usually a water bottle, so for me the cover is just useless cosmetics trying to look like a luxury car.
I do like the new infotainment screen however: on the new models, the bezel around it is just black, and overall looks a little trapezoidal. The old one was rectangular with rounded corners and a bright silver bezel, so it looks more tacky.
That's disappointing about the illumination on the instrument panel. I like mine, though I wish they had an indicator light for the foglights (which they do in non-US markets).
I haven't noticed a huge color difference between the leather/pleather on mine. It's true that the real leather isn't that soft. I'm not sure that's a bad thing though for the softness; wouldn't softer leather mean it doesn't last as long or gets damaged more easily? I'd rather have more durability even if it's not as luxurious. And I like the red threads on mine.

Fuel economy seems to have taken a hit over my eloop. I'm getting maybe 4mpg or more under what I used to.
Doesn't seem as responsive or accellerate as fast.
That's disappointing about the lack of i-eLoop, but maybe it shows that it had more of an effect than we thought. I have that too, and I'm really happy with the fuel economy on this car. However, one factor is that engines typically don't get maximum fuel economy until they're broken in a bit. Is your new car just too new perhaps?
That's odd that it doesn't seem as fast; it should be the same engine. I wonder if the i-eLoop made a difference here, by not having the alternator engaged much of the time (esp. during acceleration).

- The heads-up display is upgraded. Multiple colors. More information. GPS integration. I love it.
-Lane Keep Assist. It's like the warning system but it also nudges you back into your lane. The problem is that (assume to prevent people from relying on it) it also will hit you with a loud ding and screen display "Keep your hands on the streering wheel" if it thinks you aren't using it. THIS COMES UP ALLL THE TIME WHEN MY HANDS ARE ON THE WHEEL
I'd really like to have lane-keep assist; it sounds like a really helpful feature. I hope some people can figure out how to hack that in, the way they have with other changes to the as-built data. But not if it's that annoying, that's disappointing. Have you tried lane-keep in other non-Mazda cars to compare?
I wonder if it'll be possible to upgrade the older models to the new HUD (again, unofficially). That sounds like a nice improvement.

- Same Bose stereo. Bose DOES have really good, well-balanced sound. The speakers are cardboard. If they get wet, they will bust. Know this going in. They are on the door, so they will get some moisture at some point.
- What's good about it? It's slightly faster than the 2014 model.
- SD card and usb ports moved to under the temperature control.
- Cigarette lighter port now powers off with the car instead of staying on forever.
That's good about the lighter socket switching off (big annoyance of mine; I've been meaning to modify this), but I actually like having those ports in the center console, hidden away.
No surprise about the infotainment. I wouldn't mind switching to a newer unit to get the nicer-looking screen and slightly faster system, but I wouldn't pay much for it.
I do like the way the Bose system sounds, though I've thought about upgrading the speakers. Some people say that Infiniti 6022 reference speakers are an excellent drop-in here as they have the same high efficiency.

That's pretty much it. I'm happy with the car. I like the old one and basically this is like getting a shiny new old one. The only feelings I have are disappointment in Mazda as they are clearly losing their touch (style and performance), but I'm also missing out on my phone being tightly integrated with my car, which every other manufacturer is doing. They are going to lose sales in droves because of this (even the salesman mentioned that no one under 30 buys mazdas anymore).
That's really sad. Are they really this clueless about the need for phone integration?
Again, great review. One thing I noticed you missed was the G-vectoring feature. Did you notice it in driving? But overall, this confirms my prior opinion, that overall the new models are a step backwards compared to my '15 sGT. There's a few improvements I wouldn't mind retrofitting to mine, such as the new HUD, and a little more sound deadening, but overall I'd rather have mine. It really seems like on the older models, they were aiming at a more sporty look, with the faux-CF, but this time they tried to make it look more like a Mercedes or something. If I wanted a luxury-look car, I would have bought the 6, not the 3.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm not convinced the LED headlights are an improvement at all. LEDs do lose brightness over time, and on these that means replacing the whole housing. With xenons, you just swap the bulbs when they get old. I have the bi-xenon system with swiveling projectors, so while I haven't tried the LEDs, I seriously doubt they're actually better than what I have now, in terms of performance and serviceability..
Is that really how you'd replace the LEDs if they went bad? You'd have to replace the whole housing? I haven't looked at the service manual, but that doesn't seem right at all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is that really how you'd replace the LEDs if they went bad? You'd have to replace the whole housing? I haven't looked at the service manual, but that doesn't seem right at all.
Well designed LEDs in headlight applications have a long life expectancy. Some automakers suggest LED headlights are likely to last the lifetime of the vehicle.

Excerpt from one article:
"LEDs improve the driving experience by using brighter light that increases nighttime visibility, sap less energy from the battery and because they’re so efficient, they rarely ever need to be replaced. According to Auto Anything, the voltage they use is so low that replacement may only be necessary if the light itself is broken in an accident."

Xenons with a life expectancy of 2000 hours are likely to have to be replaced more frequently than LED headlamps. I had Xenon headlights in another car that failed after 8 years (70,000 miles). It cost $300 to replace the Xenon ($100 for the bulb alone) as the bumper had to be removed to access the Xenon bulb and then reinstalled.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well designed LEDs in headlight applications have a long life expectancy. Some automakers suggest LED headlights are likely to last the lifetime of the vehicle.
And what proof do they have of this? They haven't been used in headlights for more than a few years now, only in lower-intensity applications.

They said the same stuff about LEDs in other places, like for indoor lighting bulbs. They usually last a long time, but sometimes do fail early, and they also lose brightness over time.

"LEDs improve the driving experience by using brighter light that increases nighttime visibility, sap less energy from the battery and because they’re so efficient, they rarely ever need to be replaced. According to Auto Anything, the voltage they use is so low that replacement may only be necessary if the light itself is broken in an accident."
Yeah, those are the rosy claims. That doesn't mean they're reality. Last I checked, LEDs weren't much more efficient than Xenons (they're both much better than halogens though, of course); they aren't some magical device that makes bright light with zero energy. And finally, this "lifetime of the vehicle" thing is kinda BS too: according to the automakers, we should be replacing our cars every 4 years anyway. If you keep your car for 25 years, those LEDs probably won't last that long IMO. At least with Xenons you can just replace the bulbs usually. They're not that expensive online these days.

Xenons with a life expectancy of 2000 hours are likely to have to be replaced more frequently than LED headlamps. I had Xenon headlights in another car that failed after 8 years (70,000 miles). It cost $300 to replace the Xenon ($100 for the bulb alone) as the bumper had to be removed to access the Xenon bulb and then reinstalled.
They aren't that hard to replace on all cars, just whatever car you had, which I'm guessing was a German car (HIDs 8+ years ago were more commonly found on Euro luxury brands), and those are specifically engineered to be hard to service by the owner. On the Mz3, it's not that hard, you just go in through the wheelwell IIRC.

·
Registered
14 Posts
And what proof do they have of this? They haven't been used in headlights for more than a few years now, only in lower-intensity applications.

They said the same stuff about LEDs in other places, like for indoor lighting bulbs. They usually last a long time, but sometimes do fail early, and they also lose brightness over time.]

Yes, LED lights may dim over time. However, if you do a search you will find so do xenon bulbs. In a discussion on Audizine it was stated HID xenon headlights output declines to 75% at 1500 hours. The 50,000 hour lifetime projected for LEDs is based on light output declining on average to 70% of the original lumen value over that time interval. There are accelerated aging tests that provide a scientific basis for these life estimates. I tried to provide links. Unfortunately, I have too few posts in this forum to post links, but you might search for the article "Understanding the cause of fading in high brightness LEDs" on digikey dot com as a starting point.

So if your xenon headlight burns out at 2,000 or 3,000 hours on average (supported by searches I conducted) or dims to less than 75% of the original output, the LED may dim a few percent in the same period of time. Of course there are outliers in any light source whether halogen, xenon or LED that may fail prematurely.

You seem to have a strong preference for xenon headlights. You are entitled to your opinion. I had a xenon headlight fail on a 2009 Toyota Venza (not a German car as you speculated) without warning while driving at night. It was not a pleasant or safe experience. The replacement of the xenon bulb required a couple hours labor, so no quick fix.

There are LED headlight conversion kits. I would be surprised if replacement LED bulbs are not available in the aftermarket when there is demand.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Another product using LEDs

In thinking about how quickly LED lights may lose brightness over time, please consider an example in another widespread product where LEDs have been commonly used for much longer than a decade. Do you like most Americans own a flat screen TV where LEDs are the light source? Is this TV typically on for more hours per day than your car's headlights?

Be aware that the LEDs in your TV are technically getting dimmer with use. Have you noticed this LED TV getting noticeably dimmer after several years in use? Are you concerned that the LEDs in your TV may fail and cannot be replaced?

I have as little concern about the lifespan of the LEDs in my Mazda 3 headlights as I do about those in my LED TV. YMMV.

·
Mazda Enthusiast
22 Posts
I previously owned a 2015 Mazda 3 s GT that I gave to one of my daughters. I now have a 2018 Mazda 3 GT with the premium equipment package.

I prefer the LED headlights with automatic high beam on the 2018 over the very good bi-xenon headlights on my 2015.

In my first 80 miles of highway driving the 2018 averaged almost 40 mpg. Based on limited data this appears a couple mpg better than my 2015.

The HUD in the 2018 is an significant improvement over the 2015 with more useful information, such as blind spot indicator visible on the heads up display. I rarely need to look at the dash or navigation system while driving the 2018.

The Mazda radar cruise control on my 2018 is another highlight. It operates so smoothly that my passenger could not tell when it slowed to match the traffic ahead.

Handling on curves appears slightly better in the 2018, possibly due to the G-vectoring control first introduced on 2017 models.

I find the front black leather seats to be very comfortable in both the 2015 and 2018. The synthetic leather trim pieces look fine to my eye in both model years. I like the the contrasting espresso synthetic leather on parts of the door panels and console in the 2018, which goes well with the titanium flash exterior of my car. Some of the other interior trim on the doors and dash also appear upgraded in the 2018.

As others have noted, the infotainment software could use an upgrade/update. For those more interested in compatibility with their phones and other electronics than the driving experience, there are more up to date alternatives from other brands. However, in my opinion, there are few cars under $30K that can match the handling and pleasurable driving experience offered by the Mazda 3. I enjoy driving the 2018 Mazda 3 almost as much as my 2016 BMW X3 35i.
Reading this, I almost thought I wrote it. :) Like you, I also owned a 2015 Mazda3 S GT. I did go to a F-150 briefly before going to my 2018 Mazda3 GT w/ premium package, but my thoughts align perfectly with what you wrote. While the 2015 was nice, I am truly impressed by the 2018 and enjoy driving it more than most vehicles I've owned. My 2007 Mazda3 S GT that my wife now drives will most likely remain my favorite car. My only complaint with the new 3 is the outdated infotainment, but I typically don't care much about that area of technology as long as it has bluetooth and plays music.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I've gone from a 2014 Mazda 3 GS Sport (hatchback) to a 2018 of the same and share many of the comment on here... was debating adding to this thread or starting another

·
Registered
703 Posts
Note the 'leather' used on the Mazda 3 is a synthetic leather and never belonged to an animal!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Note the 'leather' used on the Mazda 3 is a synthetic leather and never belonged to an animal!
The 2018 (and I believe back to the 2014 model year) Mazda 3 GT trim level does in fact have leather on the seating surfaces.

The 2018 Mazda 3 Touring trim level uses synthetic leather on the seating surfaces.

I tried to post links, but have too few posts to do so.

·
Registered
703 Posts
The 2018 (and I believe back to the 2014 model year) Mazda 3 GT trim level does in fact have leather on the seating surfaces.

The 2018 Mazda 3 Touring trim level uses synthetic leather on the seating surfaces.

I tried to post links, but have too few posts to do so.
Mazda UK advised me they use synthetic leather for the UK model range produced in Japan.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mazda UK advised me they use synthetic leather for the UK model range produced in Japan.
Excerpt from a Auto Express review of the Mazda 3 redesign in late 2016 (available at "autoexpress dot co dot UK"):

"Instead, you're expected to move up to the next trim level, and as a result Sport Nav cars are very well equipped, with kit such as a head-up display, heated electric leather seats and a high-end stereo all included, among other kit."

This review suggests the top Sport Nav trim level of the Mazda 3 in the UK has leather seats. Was leather discontinued recently for the top trim level in the UK?

When I tried to build a Mazda 3 Sport Nav 2.0 165 ps trim level on the Mazda UK web page it is indicated to be equipped with black leather seat trim standard.

https://www.mazda.co.uk/cars/mazda3-hatchback/compare-cars/#JKrW62KYfZb4BpRA.97

·
Registered
718 Posts
What about the new "G-Vectoring" .. anyone driven this and have an opinion that compares it to earlier models? It seemed to generally get very good reviews.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Excerpt from a Auto Express review of the Mazda 3 redesign in late 2016 (available at "autoexpress dot co dot UK"):

"Instead, you're expected to move up to the next trim level, and as a result Sport Nav cars are very well equipped, with kit such as a head-up display, heated electric leather seats and a high-end stereo all included, among other kit."

This review suggests the top Sport Nav trim level of the Mazda 3 in the UK has leather seats. Was leather discontinued recently for the top trim level in the UK?

When I tried to build a Mazda 3 Sport Nav 2.0 165 ps trim level on the Mazda UK web page it is indicated to be equipped with black leather seat trim standard.

https://www.mazda.co.uk/cars/mazda3-hatchback/compare-cars/#JKrW62KYfZb4BpRA.97
I specifically asked Mazda UK about the leather they use in their cars in 2016 (post 11 above) and they replied in an email that synthetic leather is used - not real leather. I was not inclined to part with an extra £1000 for a higher quality 'plastic' seat!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I specifically asked Mazda UK about the leather they use in their cars in 2016 (post 11 above) and they replied in an email that synthetic leather is used - not real leather. I was not inclined to part with an extra £1000 for a higher quality 'plastic' seat!
There appears to be an inconsistency between what you were told and Mazda's own promotional materials in the UK. Did you ask Mazda UK about a trim level of the Mazda 3 or specific option that may in fact use synthetic leather rather than genuine leather?

In any case, my comments related to the Mazda 3 in the US where leather is available on the Grand Touring trim. I acknowledge that trim levels and content of same may vary in different countries. I have no personal knowledge of whether leather or a synthetic is used in UK cars.

·
Registered
353 Posts
In my experience, synthetic leather will likely last longer than the thin leather that is used. We had a 240D Benz into its 26th year, and the "leatherette" in it was still like new, as were the door panels. Whereas, the leather on our VW Cabrio's driver's seat had to be replaced around its 7th year. My body oils destroy leather. The leather recliner I have has had to have a cover on it to hide its cracks.

Hoping the thicker leather on our Miata will last.

Ralph

·
Registered
14 Posts
In my experience, synthetic leather will likely last longer than the thin leather that is used. We had a 240D Benz into its 26th year, and the "leatherette" in it was still like new, as were the door panels. Whereas, the leather on our VW Cabrio's driver's seat had to be replaced around its 7th year. My body oils destroy leather. The leather recliner I have has had to have a cover on it to hide its cracks.

Hoping the thicker leather on our Miata will last.

Ralph
The article linked below below reports Mercedes' version of synthetic leather wears better, requires less maintenance and is easier to clean than the real thing.

https://www.cartelligent.com/blog/does-your-mercedes-benz-have-leather-seats-surprising-truth

However, in my experience synthetic leather may become hotter to the touch and less comfortable in a warm climate. This is one reason I prefer the genuine article over synthetic materials.

https://www.cars.com/articles/what-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-leather-and-leatherette-1420690420494/

It is important to periodically clean and condition leather to maintain its appearance and help protect it from damage.

·
Mazda Enthusiast
22 Posts
What about the new "G-Vectoring" .. anyone driven this and have an opinion that compares it to earlier models? It seemed to generally get very good reviews.
My 2018 feels much more sure-footed than my 2015 did. Cornering seems to require less corrections, and the car feels like it's on rails. I'm inclined to attribute that to the G-Vectoring, although GVC was designed to aid driving without being noticeable. I did make this observation before I even realized what GVC was, so there's that.

Reactions: doane2u
1 - 20 of 20 Posts