2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A company called MV_TUNING from Russia has just announced that they will begin the sale of this incredibly sexy rear diffuser for the 2014+ Mazda 3 sedan in April. I am not sure of the price yet but I definitely love the look of the long awaited exposed dual exhaust and look forward to buying it. Also, the same diffuser for the Mazda 6 has an "F1 Style" brake light, so I think it's safe to assume that the reflector you see in the center is also going to be a functional brake light as well.
Here is a link to their website-

http://mv-tuning.ru/

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yep that looks awesome! I predicted that some company would do this, I just wish they could have done it sooner? I already have the cbe for sedan oh well.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hells yeah!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think it would be too much. definitely not more than the part itself. Even so, its my favorite option so I would be willing to drop some serious cash on it

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
this is an outrage. Why do we always miss out on the cool stuff.
Because it is a requirement in most other countries. Search up rear fog light.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just to let you guys know. As of right now, you won't find any information about this product on their website. The only information is what was posted on Instagram.

Price and availability are TBA.

(It's been translated so that's why the grammar is off)

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Just to let you guys know. As of right now, you won't find any information about this product on their website.

Price and availability are TBA.
Maybe the ruble will weaken (against the US$) in the meantime....

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I'm guessing you have to cut half circles in the original bumper before you attach this extension piece to allow for the straightened tips.

Thought it would be a little more aggressive at least something you could pair with the factory skirts and chin spoiler.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm guessing you have to cut half circles in the original bumper before you attach this extension piece to allow for the straightened tips.

Thought it would be a little more aggressive at least something you could pair with the factory skirts and chin spoiler.
I don't think it's an extension, its a replacement for the original black piece on the rear bumper I believe.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So whatever happened to this rear diffuser? It's May and I don't see on their website yet.

·
OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
103 Posts
Wow, that looks REALLY nice. I wonder which exhaust they're using and how much shipping would cost...haha

·
Registered
175 Posts
The price is 5000 Rubelj = 88 EUR = 97 USD :smile2:

The cost of painting: 3 400 r = 60 EUR = 66 USD

But they ship only in Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine :surprise:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts