2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up if anybody was regretting their 2014 Mazda 3 purchase, that the dealer could pay off your loan/lease and get you into a new 2015.

I settled for the 2014 iTouring model, with the ugly cd player. What made me mad is that all the 2015 models got the Mazda infotainment display. Then the iTouring got a backup cameras. Then another thing that sucked is that I only had the car for 3 months, then the 2015 came out. It was very simple to trade in, I told them I was unhappy with my purchase and they did everything they could to get me into the car I wanted.

What's cool is that the 2015 s models came in manual transmissions. I ended up leasing a s Grand Touring in a manual transmission with 0 down. I am now happy with my purchase, and will buy it after my lease is up. Then I believe the s Grand Touring model should be future proof for the next 5-10 years I own the car.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'm also a bit unhappy with the 2014 i Touring because I "settled" for the 2.0L with manual when what I really wanted was the 2.5L with manual, which is not an option for the 2014 model.

Unfortunately, it's too late for me to trade now because I'd lose quite a bit of money in the process. I just learned to accept the car as is and call it a day. Hopefully, some decent performance mods will come out soon, so that I can get a few more ponies out of the 2.0L

1 - 2 of 2 Posts