2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Now that Adobe has killed Flash, many of the wiring diagrams are no longer viewable. Does anyone know of a way replacing this function?
Did u every figure this out? Spend literally 15 hours plus looking every forum every google search and can’t figure it out’ manual works but no diagrams’

·
Tiny Member
257 Posts
Effing wiring diagrams.

I signed up for a 24-hr subscription and am downloading them. The diagrams (both wiring, harness, and connector) are all SVG files, or scalable vectors. I'm done with the wiring and harness and am working through the connectors right now.

There are also PDFs for each section, which are only B&W. I've downloaded all of those. If someone wants to help the community, it would be great to put everything together...move the color SVG files onto the PDFs and put them all in one handy package. I'm not doing it. But let me know if you'd like to help.

·
Tiny Member
257 Posts
Everything's downloaded. The only thing "missing" are links. There are pictures of the overall harness layouts with connectors and plugs laid out with little red dots. You click them online, and it pulls up the connector or plug diagram...but those links disappear when the base vector images are saved. They're in the PDF files for each section though, so they can be added to the SVG files if someone wants.

Tomorrow morning I'll double check I have everything before my subscription runs out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Couldn't get the wiring layouts to load using Acrobat Reader DC - suspect that Adobe has prevented this, as you still get an error message that Flash is no longer supported.

However, good news. If you open the manual using the Foxit PDF Reader, all the wiring layouts display OK and can be printed (if needed). Foxit navigation takes a bit of getting used to since the navigation icons appear on the bottom LH corner of the screen, but it's no big deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in the same boat, can't get the wiring diagrams to work. My mazda 3 keeps blowing the 30 amp IG2 fuse, which means the starter won't run. It has been sitting in my driveway broken for a month now. If no one else can get the wiring diagrams, could I at least get a suggestion for a site where I could download them from? All the wiring diagram sites I looked at looked really sketchy.

Edit: I was able to find a site for diagrams and found the issue to be exposed aftermarket subwoofer wiring that would intermittently short to ground in the trunk.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm in the same boat, can't get the wiring diagrams to work. My mazda 3 keeps blowing the 30 amp IG2 fuse, which means the starter won't run. It has been sitting in my driveway broken for a month now. If no one else can get the wiring diagrams, could I at least get a suggestion for a site where I could download them from? All the wiring diagram sites I looked at looked really sketchy.

Edit: I was able to find a site for diagrams and found the issue to be exposed aftermarket subwoofer wiring that would intermittently short to ground in the trunk.
Would u mind sharing link to site? I have them all as screenshots but it’s a mess

·
Registered
67 Posts
Effing wiring diagrams.

I signed up for a 24-hr subscription and am downloading them. The diagrams (both wiring, harness, and connector) are all SVG files, or scalable vectors. I'm done with the wiring and harness and am working through the connectors right now.

There are also PDFs for each section, which are only B&W. I've downloaded all of those. If someone wants to help the community, it would be great to put everything together...move the color SVG files onto the PDFs and put them all in one handy package. I'm not doing it. But let me know if you'd like to help.
I was trying to do this with a 24hr but the best I could figure out was to screen shot but that means got go into like a million screen shots and crop Etc’ would u mind sharing how u “download them” and I’ll get another subscription’ if u do t wanna post it here shoot me an email [email protected]

trying hard to piece something together for lots of different forums groups so I can help ppl since flash killed the old wire diagrams thanks bro

·
Registered
67 Posts
Everything's downloaded. The only thing "missing" are links. There are pictures of the overall harness layouts with connectors and plugs laid out with little red dots. You click them online, and it pulls up the connector or plug diagram...but those links disappear when the base vector images are saved. They're in the PDF files for each section though, so they can be added to the SVG files if someone wants.

Tomorrow morning I'll double check I have everything before my subscription runs out.
If u still need help man I’m laid up due to spinal surgery shoot me an email at [email protected] I’ve been working on 1 to similar to what your saying and could edit/crop connectors to a page for connector view if u need help just holla and I’ll do what I can to help’ I know it helps new mazda guys and old ones having that info so if I can help I’m down’

141 - 151 of 151 Posts